Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Bit weirder that he's not been in bother for personal abuse. But nevermind.

Its probably because we arent a bunch of bitches who click the report button everytime we see **** on someones post.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't got no alias don't know who the guy is to be fair, come one now guys, I'm trying to make this a friendly forum. But you guys just keep pushing for a reaction, not just from me but everyone else as well.

Bit weirder that he's not been in bother for personal abuse. But nevermind.

That be my fault, I just thought it was better he apologised rather than encourage certain people to follow you around and report every time you step out of line or sail close to the edge.. But if he's still not done that yet then he can expect a warning.

That be my fault, I just thought it was better he apologised rather than encourage certain people to follow you around and report every time you step out of line or sail close to the edge.. But if he's still not done that yet then he can expect a warning.

Well I'm trying to be friendly to get around to that but he just keeps on going on (Like he does) but I do apologise for my personal abuse to tomtuck01

I ain't got no alias don't know who the guy is to be fair, come one now guys, I'm trying to make this a friendly forum. But you guys just keep pushing for a reaction, not just from me but everyone else as well.

This thread is different from every other one in this part of the forum. It's more relaxed and people can try and have banter/fun/laugh and whatever else, so some people push it really close (tom) and others are more relaxed (SRL) and some are well past help (NF :D). So what's said in here should be taken with a pinch of salt. If people wind you up or you dislike the people who post in here or are easily offended then I really suggest you don't post in here and go somewhere a little more to your own tastes.

I make out I really dislike gechal, I don't really I just like baiting him and having a go and vice versa from what I can see. He's not even really on ignore.

I think it's different when it's aimed at another user rather than just used in general terms.

Yeah its very different and against the rules of the forum.

Who are you expecting like NF?? McCarthy would be a cracking manager to A, get you out of the division and then B, keep you in the Prem.

I don't know but not him. Unfortunately he's only ever just kept teams in the Prem. That was once and he's contributed to having 2 teams relegated. So no thanks. I think the new owners want a manager who will be here for the long-term.

Who that'll be, I don't know. If it's McCarthy, we can say goodbye to us potentially signing Elokobi, Guedioura and Kightly. With the latter 2 apparently having medicals today.

I have quite a cracking beard going on right now which I have been growing for 2-3 weeks. I dare say I look like Xabi Alonso. Im at this wedding on Saturday and I dont really want to shave it off. I dont know whether to keep it, try trimming it myself which I might make a **** up of, whack it all off or go to my local barbers who does shaves to customers with a proper old school razor!!!

I have quite a cracking beard going on right now which I have been growing for 2-3 weeks. I dare say I look like Xabi Alonso. Im at this wedding on Saturday and I dont really want to shave it off. I dont know whether to keep it, try trimming it myself which I might make a **** up of, whack it all off or go to my local barbers who does shaves to customers with a proper old school razor!!!

If it's tidy, then keep it. If it's a little bit of a mess, get it sorted. You can't really judge it tbh without seeing it. When I try growing a beard, it takes a week to get it going. I have black, white and grey hairs and I look like I have alopecia :(.

I know it won't. It's just the bookies making some easy money. Getting all these delirious(correct word) Forest fans to lump some cash on some short odds and then they make some money :(:D.

It'll not be Warnock anyway as he took Paddy Kenny to Leeds and he wouldn't do that if he was going to leave as he's signed him for every club hes managed.

If it's tidy, then keep it. If it's a little bit of a mess, get it sorted. You can't really judge it tbh without seeing it. When I try growing a beard, it takes a week to get it going. I have black, white and grey hairs and I look like I have alopecia :(.

tumblrm5ko39vgip1qb7n3f.jpg

I would say that is an accurate description, just longer. My girlfriend doesnt mind it and its one of the first times I have grown it so long and it hasnt annoyed me. It grows as a rapid rate so it is rather on the long side.

It's been tweeted by David Johnson. The pre-season tour of the US is off and two more are out. But he can't say yet.

That looks tidy. But surely you should be asking the people who's wedding it is as well. They maybe a little bit annoyed if you went looking like that. I'm not sure.

Just had a phone call of my supervisor. It's my day off and someone's phoned in sick who'd have been on the late. Before he could ask, I told him I couldn't go in as I was playing cricket which is the truth. I don't play often. He didn't even try and persuade me like they usually do. I guess because he's quite laid back and he wouldn't do anything like that.

That looks tidy. But surely you should be asking the people who's wedding it is as well. They maybe a little bit annoyed if you went looking like that. I'm not sure.

I think I care more about your opinion that I do about the person whose wedding it is.

Well considering it's my day off, yes. Considering I didn't know when my next day off would be, yes. Considering that the team for Saturday has probably been picked, and I wouldn't have got a starting place anyway, yes. They'd have probably asked me to work 6 days and then take the time back another time when I don't really want it.

Thread will be up in due course then. Just for the Prem though guys?

McCarthy is anything but dull. He is old school and tells it like it is. If anything I think it's refreshing.

Are this forest lot going to be pumping money in man city style? If so, I have a funny feeling redknapp will be there.

Just completed 15 miles in 55 mins on the bike, who's the daddy?

I love it when cleon bites. The rvp one a few days back got me chuckling. Me saying they had worked out the calculations really got you going, how I laughed.

It would only happen to me :(. An hour after receiving a call from work to go in, which I refused. I get a text saying that the game is off tonight. I'm in at 4 tomorrow morning. And I'm trying to get myself in for 4 on Saturday morning. My supervisor wants to do that. But I'm hoping that as it's a Saturday, the busiest day of the week, he'll not be allowed.

Nope. No Morrisons are open 24 hours iirc. The latest most Morrisons are open is 11. We shut at 9.

Oh and SRL. I am. However, it'd be nice to finish at 12 on Saturday so I could go up to cricket if the weather is nice. I may even get lucky and get a game. I'll be going up after work regardless if it's nice. Unless my mum, nan and grandad go bingo.