Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Nope. Sorry to dissapoint but I can't reunite you with your friend.

Quick question in all seriousness why you hate me so much? Well not hate you need to know me to be able to do that, so why all the dislike?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have a very high opinion of yourself if you think i could even be bothered enough to dislike you.

As for "hate", i have stated many times that that word to me is irrelevant. I have no reason to hate anyone or anything.

I changed it, and well what I'm saying is you won't even talk to me you just dig at me and then put some other stupid comment aimed at what I've said, but yet you'll talk to others just fine. I just don't get it.

Nope. Sorry to dissapoint but I can't reunite you with your friend.

Quick question in all seriousness why you hate me so much? Well not hate you need to know me to be able to do that, so why all the dislike?

And he has to know you to like you, no?

tom is tom, he is same with everyone in this thread. When you have been around a while you'll realise this. Some people get him so don't.

Thats the link from the Liverpool Forum and it has a video attatched.

I know that the Italian league is different, but his finishing is pretty good.

£12 mill will prove a bargain for him serious, he knows where the goal is and can finish.

And he has to know you to like you, no?

tom is tom, he is same with everyone in this thread. When you have been around a while you'll realise this. Some people get him so don't.

Just saying that he talks to everyone else and just digs at me and what I say, I'm not bothered about it I just wanted to know why that's all.

£12 mill will prove a bargain for him serious, he knows where the goal is and can finish.

This Borini? I think he could turn out to be something special and if he manages that at Liverpool that will be a kick in the face to Chelsea.

I changed it, and well what I'm saying is you won't even talk to me you just dig at me and then put some other stupid comment aimed at what I've said, but yet you'll talk to others just fine. I just don't get it.

That is how you are choosing to perceive it.

CrD you do the same too though.......and if it doesn't bother you just ignore him and stop brining it up.

This thread is turning **** with all the arguing and bitching. You're supposed to be blokes, stfu and man up ffs.

Just saying that he talks to everyone else and just digs at me and what I say, I'm not bothered about it I just wanted to know why that's all.

Well you are obviously bothered, otherwise you wouldn't have hurled abuse at me the other day.

Bid accepted and he is on Merseyside having a medical and talking terms :brock:.

This thread is turning **** with all the arguing and bitching. You're supposed to be blokes, stfu and man up ffs.

What this man says.

CrD, i said the other day to PM me if you had an issue with me rather than filling up the thread with rubbish that no one else wants to see. The point still stands.

Can someone sign Bentley and Jenas please?

Can't a QPR or a Sunderland get it done?

As I was typing this I realised Jenas is a Forrest old boy. Forest have come into money.

Please please please you new owners, go out and make Jermaine Jenas your first signing. Take Bentley as well, the lad is a good laugh if nothin else. Thanks.

He is 21. Plenty of years ahead of him.

And can only get better, but we shall see. If he goes to Liverpool will be loads better than Carroll and it seem's he will be leaving on loan then.

And can only get better, but we shall see. If he goes to Liverpool will be loads better than Carroll and it seem's he will be leaving on loan then.

Talks of Fulham signing him on a perminant deal and us getting Dempsey.

Carroll isn't the issue, it was Dalglish and how he played him. You play someone like Carroll and you get the ball wide to your wide men and allow them to cross to him. Liverpool never did this and that is Carroll's biggest part of his game. He is dangerous and would have scored a lot more than he actually did with the proper service.

Although Rodgers doesn't like playing that way either so I can't see him sticking around. I hope he goes to Milan personally as he'd be great for them :thup:

No hate for Carroll I always wanted him to do well, and I hope that he gets a better oportunity next year with where ever he is whether that is at Liverpool, West Ham or A.C. Milan.

Borini does seem like a decent player though and we shall see how good he is in the premiership in a top club.

I wouldnt blame Rodgers for getting rid of Carroll to be fair. I wanted Carroll to succeed so much and its a massive shame it hasnt worked but that was all down to how we played. We, and Rodgers know how Liverpool are going to play now and that isnt going to be to the strengths of Andy Carroll so why keep him sat on the bench warming it up all the time. Give the lad a bit of respect and let him go where he will be a success.

Well AC Milan could afford him now.

How much would he go for?

Well the rumours are that Fulham are going to offer £10m + Clint Dempsey for him and they want around £7.5m for Dempsey.

AC Milan and West Ham are only after Carroll on loan where as Newcastle would want Carroll back for around £10m. I would say he is in the £15m bracket personally.

I think around £15m-£20m as they wouldn't want to make a big loss on him after how much they spent.

We just used the Torres money for him so effectively we got £15m for Torres instead of £50m. We were still better off financially.

I'm bored of hearing people say Liverpool with be playing the 'Rodger's way'. Roger's didn't create the way Swansea played. Jackett, Martinez and Sousa did. Rodger's just carried on playing the same way really. I still think Liverpool have took a huge risk with a manager who is still unproven. It wasn't that long ago that he got sacked by Reading.

I still stand by the comments I made about Rodger's choosing the easy option. It would have been more difficult to stay with Swansea for a 2nd season now teams know all about you. I'd have liked to see him stay and see what he could really do and if he could push on. But I do understand that you can't turn a big club down when you get the chance really.

I wish him well but I still think its too much too soon and he's taken it 2 years too early.

I can't see Jenas joining us tbh. He's a good player. Was actually our youngest first team captain at 18 ages ago. But yeah, his wages and with other players available. I can't see us signing him. Unless he took a drastic pay cut and you didn't want much. According to reports, our owner wants us to fight for promotion and wants every player signed in 1 week. So they're ready for the new season.

At least he's eager. We'll see how long that lasts when we're bottom of the Championship by Christmas.

I'm bored of hearing people say Liverpool with be playing the 'Rodger's way'. Roger's didn't create the way Swansea played. Jackett, Martinez and Sousa did. Rodger's just carried on playing the same way really. I still think Liverpool have took a huge risk with a manager who is still unproven. It wasn't that long ago that he got sacked by Reading.

I still stand by the comments I made about Rodger's choosing the easy option. It would have been more difficult to stay with Swansea for a 2nd season now teams know all about you. I'd have liked to see him stay and see what he could really do and if he could push on. But I do understand that you can't turn a big club down when you get the chance really.

I wish him well but I still think its too much too soon and he's taken it 2 years too early.

I'm with you on that one. Same as Roy I know he has now grabbed the England job but I think if he stuck with Fulham could've been better for him, but like you said he took it to soon same as Roy, I still don't think Liverpool will do that much more than they achieved last year, I hope they do though because the situation that they are in isn't right for a Club that size.

I can't see Jenas joining us tbh. He's a good player. Was actually our youngest first team captain at 18 ages ago. But yeah, his wages and with other players available. I can't see us signing him. Unless he took a drastic pay cut and you didn't want much. According to reports, our owner wants us to fight for promotion and wants every player signed in 1 week. So they're ready for the new season.

At least he's eager. We'll see how long that lasts when we're bottom of the Championship by Christmas.

Why do you think that you'll be bottom by Christmas?

If that was aimed towards me Cleon I will have you know that all I said is we know how Liverpool are going to play now. Never said the 'Rodgers Way' at all.

Regarding his appointment. Time will tell. Its a bold move by the owners to approach someone who is technically very young and innexperienced in terms of management. One thing I will say though is that is the way the owners like to do things. He wont ever prove to be a succes if he is only given a season, but I think the owners have gone for someone like him because they plan on given him time and letting him build a side.

He also talks a good talk does our Rodgers :brock:.

If that was aimed towards me Cleon I will have you know that all I said is we know how Liverpool are going to play now. Never said the 'Rodgers Way' at all.

Regarding his appointment. Time will tell. Its a bold move by the owners to approach someone who is technically very young and innexperienced in terms of management. One thing I will say though is that is the way the owners like to do things. He wont ever prove to be a succes if he is only given a season, but I think the owners have gone for someone like him because they plan on given him time and letting him build a side.

He also talks a good talk does our Rodgers :brock:.

If you never said 'The Rodger's way' then I guess you can take that 100% that it wasn't aimed at you no? Just to clarify, no it wasn't aimed at you but was aimed at all the people who do use that term.

I'm glad Cotterill got sacked, you no longer want Williamson :D

Jamaican central midfielder who can play on the left and right flank as well? I want us to sign Maguire. Young, decent player from what I've seen of him.

Why do you think that you'll be bottom by Christmas?

Lack of optimism.

Rumours are that Hoddle's become favourite for the job. Then there's McCarthy and Ferguson too. At this present moment in time, I don't have any idea who the new manager will be. Rumours are they'll be announced tomorrow along with a few new players. Apparently we have a few Kuwaiti players on trial. I know we've been linked with at least 3 Kuwaiti players so far. A striker, a keeper and a winger/striker.

I come to bid you all farewell.

I'm going to avoid this thread for a while as people just have no sense of homour or get too touchy nowdays. So I think it's best i stay away from here, all the bitching, sniping and baiting etc isn't me or for my liking.

Good luck and I'll see some of you around I imagine :thup:

Can someone sign Bentley and Jenas please?

Can't a QPR or a Sunderland get it done?

As I was typing this I realised Jenas is a Forrest old boy. Forest have come into money.

Please please please you new owners, go out and make Jermaine Jenas your first signing. Take Bentley as well, the lad is a good laugh if nothin else. Thanks.

Why would we(Sunderland) want Bentley when we have McClean and Larsson on the wings?

Strange what happened to Bentley he was pretty decent at Blackburn, where did it all go wrong?

Strange what happened to Bentley he was pretty decent at Blackburn, where did it all go wrong?

Thing is, he isnt wanted at Spurs but I bet he wouldnt join a club like Wigan where he would have to take a massive pay cut. If he cared so much about playing football he wouldnt care.

Agree, he was cracking at Blackburn.