Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

So boxing then? I'm not a big boxing fan unfortunately. Genuinely get bored unless both boxers are throwing loads of punches. Not the attitude you probably have. But with me no feck all about boxing, the full on brawling side of it interests me. I bet you prefer more of a technical side to boxing. Now I'm not saying brawling is technically and hope you get what I mean.

SRL, I get a payrise soon :).

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Hatton is announcing his comeback this week isnt he?

Yups, kinda already has though.

People slating him for it not sure why though. He's only lost 2 fights and both were to the best 2 fighters on the planet. He can come back and have another world title and a few good years if he wishes. If Klitchko can take 4 years out and come back no reason Hatton can't and be successful.

Morning!

The Brittany spears thread in the OTF forum is amusing.

Cleon, do you have a pick for Burns-Mitchell on the 22nd ?

I really hope Mitchell can do it, so much Potential there.

I want a Mitchell win too but I think Burns will judt edge it. It's going to be close though.

So, what's everyone got planned for the weekend? Seeing as it's a long weekend for me, I was planning on going into town to get some new shoes to go out in and some new shoes for work. I'd have then popped to the Forest Ticket Office to get a ticket for tomorrow. My neighbour has said he doesn't mind giving me a lift so I'll go along with him. Instead, FM seemed more interesting so I'll just get up early tomorrow and go and get everything I need. I'm out tomorrow night and then I'm going to recover Sunday before back to work.

So, what's everyone got planned for the weekend?

I cant say I have much planned to be honest. I may pop out with the mrs during the day tomorrow, but I dont think I will be doing much else.

Indeed, seeing as though the seasons only a few games old. I can't see them refusing to sell me one. It's extra money for them. If they don't allow me to, I'll just say I won't be going to games. Probably won't make much difference. I've worked out that I'm actually on less money in my new job if it's before tax. However, as I'm doing less hours, it's actually more if my maths are correct.