Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

My other half has taken herself and the children to her mothers for the weekend 110 miles away. I have no work until Tuesday. Now usually to a normal person this could mean wild parties etc.

I am going to watch Swansea everton, go to the gym , go shopping then settle down to a night boxing on the telly. Then Sunday I go to watch my son ( who doesn't live with me) play football, a cup match. Then me and the boy will come home, play a bit of FIFA and wait for the rest of them to get back. Upon which my other half will make us all a chicken roast dinner.

Not too exiting for some, but for me that is almost a perfect weekend.

110 miles away, thats Leicester way?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterborough. I could like go out and that, someone I know from work is boxing at this show in town, his second fight at 45 years old! But I can't miss Mitchell burns. Also I prefer staying than going in the town in a Saturday night. Too many kids, too much violence.

I am more wary of 18 year olds now than when I was 18

Peterborough. I could like go out and that, someone I know from work is boxing at this show in town, his second fight at 45 years old! But I can't miss Mitchell burns. Also I prefer staying than going in the town in a Saturday night. Too many kids, too much violence.

I am more wary of 18 year olds now than when I was 18

That's because when we were kids (that makes us sound ancient) you could have a fist fight without the threat of been stabbed or shot.

Mitchell and Burns should be good.

My other half has taken herself and the children to her mothers for the weekend 110 miles away. I have no work until Tuesday. Now usually to a normal person this could mean wild parties etc.

I just think enjoy the peace & quiet.

That's because when we were kids (that makes us sound ancient) you could have a fist fight without the threat of been stabbed or shot.

Mitchell and Burns should be good.

It's the head stamping that gets me. What on earth is wrong with people that makes them want to stand in a group and jump

Up and down on someone head?

A man from Sheffield really can't talk about chaviness.

Says the man from Manchester who lives in Leeds?!?!

Black pudding, onion and mushroom omlette topped with fresh tomatoe then topped with cheese :cool:

I love black pudding :cool:.

Nope, I'll be gone from around 11am.

This is the one reason I dislike living up here. I cant afford a season ticket plus travel on my current pay :(. It was much easier when I was at school and had the pocket of my Dad for everything :D.

You live in Belgium pure fun don't you?

What an incredible array of footballers that country has. It's getting silly now, that new fella for everton who scored is from there as well. The premier league is full of them and they are all decent.

I don't know too much about any other belgiums in any other leagues, I there are any more then they will have enough to fill two teams worth. Both of them capable of winning the world cup!

Belgiums. Every good team should have one.

I sympathise with everyone over the Hillsborough stuff but is there really any need to mention it constant throughout yesterdays match? Sure mention it at the beginning and stuff but once the match kicked off it should be left alone. I felt they over used it yesterday. I lived across from Hillsborough when it happened and saw it happening, majority of people that go on about it have no real connection (other than supporting Liverpool) or wasn't even born when it happened. I feel sorry for the people who did lose family/friends etc and hope they get some sort of justice. But there is no need to mention it every single game throughout the commentry.

I still think Arsenal will be the big threats for winning the league though. Man Utd and City both looked poor again but both managed to pick up points. Going to be an interesting season to see who 'throws it all away' so to speak.

John Terry as quit International football, thank **** for that. One of the most over rated footballers ever imo.

How come? :(

The long story of it is, I went on a lads holiday about 4 years ago, drank to much and I had stomach pains. Doctors told me to cut down, and I have done to an extent. Last Monday I went to College and came back home, had a few beers and I was being sick almost instantly. I thought it was food poisoning, but a week later I am still ill. I went to the doctors last week and I was told my stomach was slightly inflamed. I was getting better over the week-end, and decided to have a beer whilst watching the game. I had 1 beer and it knocked me for 6. I was in bed straight after the game and I feel like I have been stabbed. Been to the doctors this morning and was told that my stomach is really inflamed. They are going to do a few tests, what ever they are, but I need to stop drinking as I could have really buggered my stomach up. Oh joy!!!

The long story of it is, I went on a lads holiday about 4 years ago, drank to much and I had stomach pains. Doctors told me to cut down, and I have done to an extent. Last Monday I went to College and came back home, had a few beers and I was being sick almost instantly. I thought it was food poisoning, but a week later I am still ill. I went to the doctors last week and I was told my stomach was slightly inflamed. I was getting better over the week-end, and decided to have a beer whilst watching the game. I had 1 beer and it knocked me for 6. I was in bed straight after the game and I feel like I have been stabbed. Been to the doctors this morning and was told that my stomach is really inflamed. They are going to do a few tests, what ever they are, but I need to stop drinking as I could have really buggered my stomach up. Oh joy!!!

Ahh the good old damaged stomach lining, green sick etc?