Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I like taking time off around my birthday just for the break. I usually go on holiday in May/June or October, and with my birthday being at the beginning of August, its nice to have a break in the middle of when I go away.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to Tesco and Morrisons, that's about it, any good places to get a haircut or to watch some football on TV?

Nearest to the uni there is a place called The Old Ball which has a few screens, (even a 3d one aswell). And just over the road from there, there is a pub called The Queens Arms. They show just about every Sky and ESPN premiership game. Next door to the Queens there is a barbers. :thup:

If you go a bit further down, on a street called Town Street there is a bar called Sixty Too, and they show Premiership games at 3pm on a Saturday.

Decided against going out tonight, 4 nights in a row is enough for me considering I don't usually drink like I have done this week anyway, night in on FM, thankfully the weather was a bit better today. Also Tom, is there anywhere you can buy black shoes around here? Need some for our ball on Saturday night, just saves me going into Leeds.

I was slightly confused for a minute. You got anything planned?

Need the rain to hold off because it's cancelled the trains here all week, no train no bowling.

Haha sowi :D. I am going to see my Mam & Dad tomorrow morning as I havent seen them all week. Also get to see my dog as well who hasnt got long left in him & he has been around over half of my life. Annoyed me when I moved out that I couldnt take him with me :(.

Tomorrow night we are going to a gala in the village I live in. I didnt know it was coming, but they hitched up the other day with rides like the Walzer etc. I might do some Christmas shopping but other than that I wont be up to much.

Sowi?

I've probably asked you before but where do you live?

Sorry in other word. Just makes you forgive me quicker :brock:. I live in a village near Durham. Im not a huge fan of the place I currently live to be honest. The village isnt brilliant, but its ok. Where I grew up though was a lovely little village. Nothing other than a few pubs in it, no shops or anything. Just a tiny little place.

I get it now I knew I was being slow.

I'd like to live in a tiny village. Place I live in is hardly a city but it is filled with chavs. I know a lot of people find Keith Lemon annoying but I couldn't believe how stupid one of the guests was on Celebrity Juice last night. Joey Essex from that stupid TOWIE show got asked these questions.

Where does Danish bacon come from? Germany.

How many sides does a square have? Six.

What country borders Wales? Last time he said London this time he said Russia.

I'd like to live in a tiny village. Place I live in is hardly a city but it is filled with chavs.

Pretty similar to where I live. Even the kids who arent chavs are annoying. They just think they're to big for their own boots. The village where my Mam & Dad live, and where I am from was nothing like that. Next to nothing to do there I admit, but it was so quiet no trouble ever happened.

I live across the street from a few pubs and although the kids hang around outside, they dont exactly cause trouble. They're just loud. A few have hung around near my car before and I asked them to shift and they tried giving me a bit lip but once I gave it them back they apologised and moved on.

We do ge to see the odd idiots starting fights with each other though. That is amusing.

I used to live in a flat on the highstreet here and I'd say once every 3-4 weeks on average there was an argument worth watching and every 3 months or so a bit of a fight. There are some right chavy idiots around here who've ended up in jail. With the place I live being 40 minutes or so from several large places drugs seem to be a problem round here there's been a few overdoses over the years. With drugs comes cocky, gobby, off their face teenagers who think they are the toughest person on the planet.

Those types of people do amuse me, I must say. Like I said, I came from this quiet little place. My primary school was tiny, and my comprehensive wasnt much bigger so it was great. To go from there to where I am is a massive culture change, but I know how to handle myself around people. No showing off there, but when people give me lip, I give it back twice as bad and they soon shut up. Ive been threatened here before by a couple of drunk lads who I bumped into when drunk myself. They opened their gobs but I gave it back sharply and just said how they were soft that they had to wipe each others arse for protection etc, and they soon shut up.

I know a lot of people find Keith Lemon annoying but I couldn't believe how stupid one of the guests was on Celebrity Juice last night. Joey Essex from that stupid TOWIE show got asked these questions.

Where does Danish bacon come from? Germany.

How many sides does a square have? Six.

What country borders Wales? Last time he said London this time he said Russia.

I really can't believe that he is that thick to be answering those questions honestly................must surely be playing up to his personna.

If not, then he, and anyone else like that, should be rounded up and gassed.

I really can't believe that he is that thick to be answering those questions honestly................must surely be playing up to his personna.

If not, then he, and anyone else like that, should be rounded up and gassed.

Maybe they should all be gassed just to be safe.