Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Is welshace your dealer or something?

No, just knows a fair bit about computers and laptops and stuff. Posts in GD threads a fair bit when someone asks.

I like the little Bromance they got going on, its cute.

Bit rich coming from you isn't it? Considering how pally you are with SRL, Purefun and god knows who else.

Bit rich coming from you isn't it? Considering how pally you are with SRL, Purefun and god knows who else.

Cleon has been ignoring my texts for ages. I think he has ditched me.

No, just knows a fair bit about computers and laptops and stuff. Posts in GD threads a fair bit when someone asks.

You assume I am? Today first day I spoke to Purefun for about 6 months :D. Plus I don't have form for been a stalker like some who I wont mention their name.

Cleon has been ignoring my texts for ages. I think he has ditched me.

:O What texts?

Was thinking the exact same thing. :D

Shush you :D

Never assume Cleon. Makes an ass out of you and me. It's being and a slight dig at me? Tbh, I honestly couldn't care what you think tbf.

You told me never to assume yet you did the exact same thing with me.....see the irony. Is it your time of month too?

People are so touchy again.

Arranging our man date, but would you reply? Noooooooooooooo :herman:.

Honestly never got :O

I didn't assume though. You are pally with SRL, Purefun and whoever else. Whether you are in real life or not, I don't know or care. But on here, you're so far up their arses it's unbelievable.

It's not my time of the month. People will be touchy Cleon, when you or other people say certain things. You're being a bit touchy now tbh.

I didn't assume though. You are pally with SRL, Purefun and whoever else. Whether you are in real life or not, I don't know or care. But on here, you're so far up their arses it's unbelievable.

It's not my time of the month. People will be touchy Cleon, when you or other people say certain things. You're being a bit touchy now tbh.

**** off NF or you'll regret it.

Funny how you've changed your tune now isn't it. Remember all the stalker PM's you sent me? Ohh I work with a girl and shes smiled at me, does she like me blah blah. Who was up who's arse?

You're a weirdo, creepy and obsessive.

If you wanna start go for it.

**** off NF or you'll regret it.

Funny how you've changed your tune now isn't it. Remember all the stalker PM's you sent me? Ohh I work with a girl and shes smiled at me, does she like me blah blah. Who was up who's arse?

You're a weirdo, creepy and obsessive.

If you wanna start go for it.

PM'd you asking for advice. You know, like I PM pretty much everyone on the forum asking for advice. I maybe a weirdo. But at least I know I am. But saying that I was up your arse. Get over yourself.

PM'd you asking for advice. You know, like I PM pretty much everyone on the forum asking for advice. I maybe a weirdo. But at least I know I am. But saying that I was up your arse. Get over yourself.

Asking me for advice constaly for 2 months was been up my arse. If you wanna throw stones make sure you're not in a glass house first.

You assume I am? Today first day I spoke to Purefun for about 6 months :D. Plus I don't have form for been a stalker like some who I wont mention their name.D

Correct, PM wise.

Dude this is the internet, you are out of line man.

Infact I'm done with the above.

Anyone watching http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/ ?

Sure do.

That was good, I'm not sure how you can be "up anyones arse" on the internet.

Surely it's similar to real life there are bound to be people you like more than others that's how life works.

I tend to prefer the trouble causers like Tom <3

I tend to prefer the trouble causers like Tom <3

Trouble causer? Moi?

Tom reminds me of Joey Barton :D

I'm not a dirty ****ing scouser.

Think's he is intelligent when really he isn't? :D

I don't think I'm intelligent, just don't appreciate people savaging the English language.

Ilovecock.

Really? :D

I think Toms the exception to that, I know how much some of the other trouble makers annoy you.

There's a few I like but yeah you're right. Some of them are idiots but some are quite funny.

You should post a career thread for FM13 Cleon.

I'm planning a super thread, it'll be a story, career update, tactic analysis, squad building over a decade, player development along with other things.

Oh ha bloody ha. :D

:brock:

I tried tiling a bathroom once. Never again.

I'm having it cladded instead as I don't plan on being here more than 4 years so couldn't see the point in spend more than I need to. I hate tiling though :(

Hey Stevie. Didn't see you arounf for quite a bit!

Yeah, was unable to come here for quite a while.

Yo stevie whats up!!

Back for now, will try coming more often ;)

I believe one Liverpool fan in the thread is enough. Bye now stevie.

Sorry to dissapoint you :D

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone!