Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, some bait for Tom there :p.

The post was too embarrassing for a worded response. Thus the Zambian, (or wherever he's from - it won't be Liverpool judging by most of the other Liverpool fans on the forum), has been placed on my ignore list.

You'll never walk alone is a great song tbh
The post was too embarrassing for a worded response. Thus the Zambian, (or wherever he's from - it won't be Liverpool judging by most of the other Liverpool fans on the forum), has been placed on my ignore list.

I was referring to the spelling mistake, bot ok :)

PM's dont bother me, but I do get some utter stupid ones :thdn:.

The best one I had was along the lines of;

If I send you my save will you take me from League Two to Champions League and then send me the save back, as my goal is to win the Champs League and I wanna do that bit.

:D

Oh really? The few I had had in the past few months hae either been my tactics thread or career thread.

I havent had a tactic one for some time, but I do get a fair few career ones. The rest tend to be general stuff, but some of them are GD quality :p.

I get a ******** of pm's. I answer about 95% of them though because I am a nice person.

I answer less that 5% because I don't have time, especially when its something that can be asked on the forum.

Cleon.

When I put on a post, can you PLEASEnot reply to me in BOLD as if I am some kind of ****ing IDIOT.

Thanks

Then read whats put in front of you. If you wanna carry this on whatever then PM me. This thread is not for it, okay?