Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I don't think Spurs are playing well this season. They have picked up an acceptable amount of points without playing that well. As much as it pains me to say I think Chelsea are the only team playing well so far, 22 points out of 27 inc a win away at the Arse is pretty good going.

Chelsea have been playing crap, they've not been playing good football and some of the results they've had have been flattering compared to the performances though.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome newbies. :cool:

I'm old.

Cleon is a little less.

SRL is a Liverpool fan.

Tom isn't.

Ty is well Ty.

NF has almost disappeared.

welshace is from Wales.

Heath supports a mediocre team.

joe_the_man likes to get hit in the face.

gechal is our best friend.

All the rest is from Scotland and should be ignored.

Chelsea have been playing crap, they've not been playing good football and some of the results they've had have been flattering compared to the performances though.

My thoughts were based more on the points they have amassed so far, taking out the recent Man U defeat they have done well. With the exception of the Spurs game which (15 mins at the start of the second half aside) they bossed I have only seen them on MOTD.

It's been a very strange start to the season, the top half is pretty much as you would expect (Spurs above Arsenal, YAY) despite nobody really playing that well. With Reading and Southampton showing no fight and QPR being their own worst enemy it kinda seems as though relegation will be sorted early this season.

Credit should go to West Ham who have started well and will be delighted with their current points / position.

I'm old.

Cleon is a little less.

SRL is a Liverpool fan.

Tom isn't.

Ty is well Ty.

welshace is from Wales.

Thanks for the welcome, been on the forum for a while without really getting involved. I too am getting old so my console gaming is becoming less frequest. Don't quite have th reactions to keep up with all the kids on FPS's :) Really impreassed with FM13 so will be devoting a bit more time to that and the forums.

My thoughts were based more on the points they have amassed so far, taking out the recent Man U defeat they have done well. With the exception of the Spurs game which (15 mins at the start of the second half aside) they bossed I have only seen them on MOTD.

It's been a very strange start to the season, the top half is pretty much as you would expect (Spurs above Arsenal, YAY) despite nobody really playing that well. With Reading and Southampton showing no fight and QPR being their own worst enemy it kinda seems as though relegation will be sorted early this season.

Credit should go to West Ham who have started well and will be delighted with their current points / position.

I can't bring myself to give West Ham and kind of praise. They are the only team in the world I can say I have a pure hatred for :(

What the ****'s with all the newbies suddenly piping up? :D

Ha ha ha, yer, I think I've been on this forums for 2 years or sobut never came into this dark corner of the football manager forums! But, I'm bored at work and fancy chatting to some new people, ha! Sooo Hi!

Ha ha ha, yer, I think I've been on this forums for 2 years or sobut never came into this dark corner of the football manager forums! But, I'm bored at work and fancy chatting to some new people, ha! Sooo Hi!

Welcome :)

Tom is the John Terry of the forums, everyone hates him and its okay to do so:thup:

Welcome :)

Tom is the John Terry of the forums, everyone hates him and its okay to do so:thup:

OK, that's easy to remember. But I feel I shouldn't let your experienced old heads cloud my judgements. He might just be misunderstood... just like Joey Barton :D Only jokinnnngggg

You utter, utter ****. :D

It's true though.

What's with the safety smile btw, you feeling the heat? :D

Well you should have it checked mate, you never know.

I did this morning, it's sleep apnea :( <<<<< the smilie is for having something wrong, not for not having a tumor :D

OK, that's easy to remember. But I feel I shouldn't let your experienced old heads cloud my judgements. He might just be misunderstood... just like Joey Barton :D

You'll know if he likes you though because he'll flirt by picking up on bad spellings and stuff. It's like his foreplay :thup:

I'm old.

Cleon is a little less.

SRL is a Liverpool fan.

Tom isn't.

Ty is well Ty.

welshace is from Wales.

Haha!

I suppose supporting a mediocre team, is better than being considered "old" :D

You'll know if he likes you though because he'll flirt by picking up on bad spellings and stuff. It's like his foreplay :thup:

Blimey, I just came in here to see what was going on... wasn't expecting to encounter cybersex :lol:Is this why there hasn't been many newbies to this thread in a while? All been scared off?

Out of all the things I have seen Tom being called, that is certainly not one of them.

He is somewhat misunderstood though but that's because he's confused in life. He claims to be a Man Utd fan but spends more time talking about City especially in terms of FM. He even played for them as a young whippersnapper. He's a bisexual fan.

Blimey, I just came in here to see what was going on... wasn't expecting to encounter cybersex :lol:Is this why there hasn't been many newbies to this thread in a while? All been scared off?

Lets just say he has his own special way of greeting people.

Don't you dare be seriously ill or croak it mate, I'll have to do some work in the tactics forum then! :herman:

I'll try hanging on a few more years for you.

Hey dude you broke a rule, give us a (hot) link to that wife ffs. :mad:

This....

That and the erotic pm's he sends to all newbies. Didn't you get yours?

Not yet, must be taking his time over a special one.

Well this is how he got his mussus;

"As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest, his smile told me it was benefit day and I knew my vel...our tracksuit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight." "It was Dwayne's birthday. I was preparing his special tea of Findus Crispy Pancakes and Pot Noodle. I would let him take me any way he wanted tonight. His favourite position was what he called The Dogs of War. Where he took me from behind and played Call of Duty at the same time."

"Our 6 week anniversary was approaching. This would be my longest relationship without becoming pregnant. I thought of this as he lay on top of me making love. His skinny arms straddled my head like breadsticks either side of an orange. As I rubbed his whiter than white back I imagined every mole I felt was spelling out Braille for I love you" "As I stood in line at the Job Centre thinking of reasons I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed, B.O and Lynx Africa. I turned around and there was Dwayne. Our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind the Iceland. He had tied up his Staffy to block the ally way so we wouldn't be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it just added to the mystery. I knew it was love and my life would never be the same."

"My mum had told me to leave Dwayne many times due to the violence but I knew he loved me as he always took his rings off before he hit me. Tonight though he was in a foul mood, I had ****** his tea up after failing to de-frost his prawn ring I had nicked from farm foods. He picked up the power lead from my kids mega drive and whipped it across my doughy ****. It stung but I liked it. I shouted again again so he carried on. I thought my shell suit would rip into a million pieces. As I looked over my shoulder I saw his Weetabix toothed smile. He even had a semi on which rare as the crack normally played havoc with his erections.

How lovely of Toms missus to share that information with you, so that you can share it with us :D

I'm trust worthy, I've got one of those faces....

mmm chicken fajita's.. .if they had lady parts.. id **** it

You not proper Welsh then? As they'd **** owt #fact

mmm chicken fajita's.. .if they had lady parts.. id **** it

Currently making them. I hate cutting up raw chicken though, it feels horrible. Like cutting through a blob fish or jellyfish.

--

It has been a busy day in here :D New people.