Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate 5.30 kicks offs on a Saturday.

Worst 5.30 kick off for me was in the 08/09 season when we played Pompey away. Travelled down there for the game and then back up and went out on the night in Durham. Killer :(.

Worst 5.30 kick off for me was in the 08/09 season when we played Pompey away. Travelled down there for the game and then back up and went out on the night in Durham. Killer :(.

How long did trip back up take? Bout 5 hours isn't it?

How long did trip back up take? Bout 5 hours isn't it?

Yeah it was quite late. Around midnightish if I remember correctly. I got off at Durham train station and some of my friends were out so I met up with them. I was already hammered at that point and I was goosed the next day.

I hate ****ing spiders. I really do hate them. I'm in my conservatory writing something at my dad's compute desk when I see one. It dashes under the desk so I think nothing of it. Then 2 minutes later, I see it out the corner of my left eye and it comes towards the chair. Obviously it can smell my fear. So, like a pro, I put my feet up on the chair, scream for my brother to find out he's upstairs. I then shout my mum who is like what's a matter. I tell her to get her shoe and kill the spider. It's great at how good I am at dealing with spiders :cool:.

· Granada CF training & press conference ✓

· Organised meeting & photo shoot with players & Irish Granada CF fan club members ✓

· Interview with local press about time following Granada CF ✓

· Published lots of stuff for Inside Spanish Football

· Bought a lottery ticket ✓ but didn't win ☓

Time for a coffee and a damn good FM13 session ✓

Is there owt good on TV tonight?

Not on Spanish telly, which is generally shyte :D

That said, Marca TV isn't bad when they're showing match highlights... but laughably bad when they've got a panel of "experts", all taking crap at the same time & never listening to one another.

· Granada CF training & press conference ✓

· Organised meeting & photo shoot with players & Irish Granada CF fan club members ✓

· Interview with local press about time following Granada CF ✓

· Published lots of stuff for Inside Spanish Football

· Bought a lottery ticket ✓ but didn't win ☓

Time for a coffee and a damn good FM13 session ✓

Complain about the none lottery win, where theres a blame there's a claim.

The Mentalist is on Channel Five at nine - have watched it since it tarted like 3-4 years ago. But I also have the last four episodes of season 2 of the Killing recorded.

Cheers Tom, I always watch them too. I forgot it started again. I did watch last weeks but it slipped my mind it was back on :thup:

I've always been a big supporter of SI and the FM series, but honestly, as is it is at the minute this Match Engine is just bad. When Nani scores eight goals in 10 games, you know there's something up with it.
its not as bad as it was in the early beta, thought, so its going in the right direction

only seen one back post goal recently, and it was probably my fault, asking Delap to play wing back against Lallana was not really the best plan I have came up with so far

The mrs & kids have gone out which means I have peace & quiet until this evening :cool:

I have to leave at around one-ish to get to Norwich. Most of our 17.30 kick offs are away. Last week it was Villa, now Norwich, and in two weeks time it's Reading. Dear me.

Have fun today, off to work in abit, working till 22.00hrs :(

I think you work for your local council based off your e-mail address, but what is your second job because I am sure you have two?

I have to leave at around one-ish to get to Norwich. Most of our 17.30 kick offs are away. Last week it was Villa, now Norwich, and in two weeks time it's Reading. Dear me.

Late kick offs, mid-week games and away days in Europe used to do my head in I must say, but I would love to get back into it if the option was there :p.