Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the FA take action but they haven't got the balls to :(

I see they've charged Mikel, and that' a start. But if the FA aren't going to do anything, then I hope the referee's union decide to boycott Chelea games or something. The fact that they haven't even apologised is disguting.

I see they've charged Mikel, and that' a start. But if the FA aren't going to do anything, then I hope the referee's union decide to boycott Chelea games or something. The fact that they haven't even apologised is disguting.

Something needs to be done as they could have ruined his career. They should let him ref the City game at weekend :D

Just got a letter of the kids' Dad's solicitor. What a load of lies they have been told. I can't believe someone would go to such lengths. Basically saying he worked all the time, then had a stroke and the other half stopped him seeing the kids because of it. I am ****ing shocked.

Wish we could afford a solicitor ourselves :mad:. ****ing scumbag getting it for free because he is on benefits.

Just got a letter of the kids' Dad's solicitor. What a load of lies they have been told. I can't believe someone would go to such lengths. Basically saying he worked all the time, then had a stroke and the other half stopped him seeing the kids because of it. I am ****ing shocked.

Wish we could afford a solicitor ourselves :mad:. ****ing scumbag getting it for free because he is on benefits.

You might be qualify for free legal aid because its for kids. I did with mine and I worked. Plus your still training to be a teacher aren't you? So you should qualify for legal aid.

http://www.legalaidact.org.au/whatwedo/legalrepresentation/

Just ask for proof that he worked all the time. Case closed.

It wouldnt bother me to much, but its the fact that it is all lies, the kids literally hate his guts and would rather see him dead, but we will probably have some dick head judge who will say they have to see him.

I'm sure it doesn't work like that does it? If the kids don't want to see him, then the judge can't force them to see him. Could you try going down that route if you haven't already? Seeing if getting the kids to write a statement that they don't want to have any involvement with him.

In other news, we've have signed Alan Hutton on loan until January 2nd.

I honestly couldn't say, but you do get them which is my worry.

Legally the kids are allowed to make their own judgement if there 10 years old. So with yours you'll be fine aslong as they say they want nothing to do with him :thup:

Who you playing as, Villa? I'm the mighty Guiseley. :cool:

I am indeed playing as Villa :D

After 22 games we are sitting comfortably in 7th place (oh how i'd settle for that in real life :() with a very young team, got the best defensive record in the league.

Just beat Reading (A) 2-1 in the first leg of the Capital Cup.

How are you doing?

Friday :cool:, my parents having the kids this week-end :cool:, the mrs going out tomorrow :cool: ahhhhhhhhhh.
Quality stuff. I have a super easy day at uni here, then staying here this weekend without a soul to bother me while I crack on with my old Tenerife save. :thup:

Morning all indeed. Have no work to do at work... would be tempted to crack open Football manager on my laptop except my colleagues all sit behind me. Do you think it would be counted as suspicious to turn my desk round so I can then play FM unwatched?

I play FM at work nearly every day on my lunch :cool:.

Hasn't he always been a dirty old man??? :D

I believe he is a sex pest.

Morning all indeed. Have no work to do at work... would be tempted to crack open Football manager on my laptop except my colleagues all sit behind me. Do you think it would be counted as suspicious to turn my desk round so I can then play FM unwatched?

Try it and lets us know?

---

I'm not dirty, filthy is more appropriate. :brock: