Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think his mrs knocks him about which is why he takes it out on people on here?

Or he doesn't really have a missus and is frustrated? I mean, he always avoids letting anyone know what he looks like or giving any info out about himself. Which to be fair we'd all rip **** out of his shell suit.

How come you're in a good mood?

Not sure, probably just the fact it's Friday and that i only have next week to work before I have a whopping 26 days off work. Oh and the fact that i was told today that i'll be getting a big bonus in my next wage packet as my team have done so well throughout November.

Not sure, probably just the fact it's Friday and that i only have next week to work before I have a whopping 26 days off work. Oh and the fact that i was told today that i'll be getting a big bonus in my next wage packet as my team have done so well throughout November.

So your team carries you tbh?

It is hard to get anybody worse than Chiles in all honesty.

And add to that Roy Keane as one of the pundits. Not sure why they have him on tbh, all he does is slate the English and he mocks managers decisions. Yet he's one of the worse managers of all time....

Christmas decorations going up this evening.

I'll be doing ours Wednesday because off to Scarborough for a while next week, so it'll all be done for when we get back :cool:

No wonder Suarez is one of most hated people in England with exploits like that tbh.

Edit - Man Utd losing already....Tom will be happy..

Edit 2 - Good game this 2-2 now. Glad to see Anderson playing in 'the hole' though. His touch and movement was good for his goal.