Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

For some reason I thought it was yesterday :D I'm distratced, that's my excuse.

At least the boss wasn't bothered :cool:

Well I have my main boss, but there are people above her. My main boss isn't based where I am so she doesn't have a clue where I am and when so that is good. The bosses above her are really laid back. She is annoying.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you ask Tom :D

Speaking of which, wonder how hes holding up?

Tom doesn't know what he is talking about though :D.

I would say he has a planned sickness for some extra FM time.

Tom doesn't know what he is talking about though :D.

I would say he has a planned sickness for some extra FM time.

And him miss out stalking Emily? I'm not to sure tbh unless shes found out all he does is leer at her.

And him miss out stalking Emily? I'm not to sure tbh unless shes found out all he does is leer at her.

He will just enjoy flirting and perving on her. I don't think he could bring himself to have an office affair.

I was due to go back to University last Sunday, but my Mum had a heart attack Saturday morning and is still in hospital, she's having an operation later, just puts things into perspective.

Sorry to hear that. I know what you are going through my mum has had 5 in the last 2 years :(

All the best mate :)

The 'F' and the 'G' are next to each other on the keyboard............easy typo.

While the letters maybe next to each other their real life counterparts are miles apart. One is a highly trained stalker and the other is a top Northern bloke.

Swansea are much more effective now than they ever were under Rodgers. Awesome. :D

They are becoming quite clinical, they take chances they get.

Also glad they can win without Michu too or you'd get the '1 man' bandwagon rolling into threads.

No, he came on against Arsenal in't cup and scored. :D

I'm fine cheers, went back Tuesday no problems. :thup:

Once you are a product of the Ajax academy and philosophy there is no getting away from it, like Laudrup is proving :cool:

I think its much down to Laudrup buying better players to be honest

I put it down to Laudrup been more attack minded and instructs them to go forward. Last season Rodgers was happy to have the ball in his own half all game and hardly break forward. They lacked any real movement in a large amount of games imo

I put it down to Laudrup been more attack minded and instructs them to go forward. Last season Rodgers was happy to have the ball in his own half all game and hardly break forward. They lacked any real movement in a large amount of games imo
its also down to player selection, Brendan played with two ball hugging central midfielders who cold not move the ball particularly fast, or had the vision to do so effectively while in possession at this level, this did in turn slow the build up down and lead to more passing around in defense

its also down to player selection, Brendan played with two ball hugging central midfielders who cold not move the ball particularly fast, or had the vision to do so effectively while in possession at this level, this did in turn slow the build up down and lead to more passing around in defense

One of them till plays most games for them.

Yep. Showed his true colours. Poor form. :thdn:

Totally changed my opinion of him now based on that. I gave him the benefit of the doubt before but like you say it shows his true colours. I really hope he never gets anywhere near Man Utd which in all honesty he'd never get the job anyway.

Chuffed Swansea won. Wonder what the odds of a Swansea/Bradford final were at the start of the season :p.

I'm chuffed Swansea won too but I don't think they'll make the final. I still think Chelsea will turn the result around. I hope they don't though as I've always been a fan of Swansea even when they were in League One. They've always tried to play football and play a passing game and always stuck to their guns which is hard to do, especially outside the Prem.

Morning lads...

What a day yesterday, offered a job, but is too far away and because of family commitments I can't take it...in Dubai too.... joy.

The mrs accused me of cheating on her, for no other reason then because I seemed to be acting like a character in one of her books and apparently laughing at her face after hearing this isn't 'the done thing'... mental case.

HMRC kindly sent me a fairly large tax rebate, which is odd as I'm currently unemployed and have been some while.... bonus.

Got called to the school yesterday as my daughter had slapped the school bully and made him cry, not sure whether to be proud or tell her off.. nor was the headmaster :).

Morning lads...

What a day yesterday, offered a job, but is too far away and because of family commitments I can't take it...in Dubai too.... joy.

The mrs accused me of cheating on her, for no other reason then because I seemed to be acting like a character in one of her books and apparently laughing at her face after hearing this isn't 'the done thing'... mental case.

HMRC kindly sent me a fairly large tax rebate, which is odd as I'm currently unemployed and have been some while.... bonus.

Got called to the school yesterday as my daughter had slapped the school bully and made him cry, not sure whether to be proud or tell her off.. nor was the headmaster :).

Did the Mrs go psycho on you? :D

And I'd be proud of your daughter tbh the easy option would have been for her to say nothing or do nothing. Takes guts to do something about it imo

Did the Mrs go psycho on you? :D

And I'd be proud of your daughter tbh the easy option would have been for her to say nothing or do nothing. Takes guts to do something about it imo

Nah not psycho as such, just worried, I didn't stop laughing at her until she left this morning for work.. silly mare.

And yeah, pretty proud of the kid too.. she's 8 by the way, so it wasn't anything too serious anyway tbh.

Swansea are much more effective now than they ever were under Rodgers. Awesome. :D

I really enjoy watching them play when i get the chance over here. It's not often though as Foxtel tends to pump for the bigger teams games.

I was reading in the paper after the match that Michu has scored 16 goals in 25 games whil it took Torres 78 games to reach that mark :D.

I really enjoy watching them play when i get the chance over here. It's not often though as Foxtel tends to pump for the bigger teams games.

I was reading in the paper after the match that Michu has scored 16 goals in 25 games whil it took Torres 78 games to reach that mark :D.

That stat is misleading though when you think about it. Torres got 33 in 46 games in his first season in England. If you are comparing players you have to do it on equal grounds if possible and still then its incorrect. The media just love to make random stats up across different spectrums and try and make them into a comparison.

And yeah, pretty proud of the kid too.. she's 8 by the way, so it wasn't anything too serious anyway tbh.

Definitely think your daughter done the right thing. I was bullied for a liitle bit at school. Tried to ignore it for a while which only made it worse. Wasn't till i flipped out one day and kicked the S##t out of one of them one day that it stopped.