Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Although based on what i have seen so far i could be completely wrong. Come on United. Van Persie has to be the best money Sir Alex has ever spent. He just has it all.

EDIT: i am predicting a 2-1 win for the Pool. Conteversial i know but i reckon Liverpool can do it.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i am pretty sure there will be goals, I reckon this may Van Persie's fall from grace. He has to slown down sometime and i reckon this may be it.

Why does he have to slow down? He didn't last season...

Liverpool really poor so far, they don't offer much attacking threat :(

Why does he have to slow down? He didn't last season...

Liverpool really poor so far, they don't offer much attacking threat :(

Her doesn't need to slow down but i have a fiver on Liverpool wining this match. So far Liverpool are abysmal and it doesnt look like getting any better aNY TIME SOON

United are finding it to easy between our midfield and defence. Sterling looks like a youngster in a game like this and doesn't look ready. Allen has been shocking too!!! Henderson for a bit of bite and calm in the midfield and Sturridge on would be nice.

United are finding it to easy between our midfield and defence. Sterling looks like a youngster in a game like this and doesn't look ready. Allen has been shocking too!!! Henderson for a bit of bite and calm in the midfield and Sturridge on would be nice.

Don't worry, 10 mins into second half Gerrard will start with the hollywood passes :D

Allen is having the crappest game I've ever seen him have :(. Another issue is Suarez is dropping to deep so when you do get the ball you've no-one making runs behind and between the centrebacks.

You should have been out of sight in the first half and that alone let us back into it. Taking the second half alone, we did more than enough for a draw but like I said, you should have had 3 or 4 by half-time.

You should have been out of sight in the first half and that alone let us back into it. Taking the second half alone, we did more than enough for a draw but like I said, you should have had 3 or 4 by half-time.

Also, absolutely laughable that people are going on about the Vidic goal. Yes, his right leg was offside, but he was in mid-air for crying out loud. Bonkers that people are looking at that and saying we got a lucky break when we didn't get the penalty, (push on Kagawa, no?), we should have had in the first half, or that Johnson should have got a second yellow for hauling Valencia down in the second period?

Some people are just crackers. :D

People (Jamie Redknapp especially) are looking to much into that Vidic goal. They are looking for an excuse when we really should be looking at our own defending. I don't think you should have had a penalty. I know it was a push in a way, but it was clever defending also by trying to force him off balance. It happens all the time and is never given so I wouldn't say it was a penalty.

I think Rodgers picked the wrong side today. When we went 442 we tore you apart at times and looking back he will probably think we should have started like that considering your weakest area is in defence. Really surprised at how quiet RvP was today as well. I thought he would rip us apart but he did nothing. Shows the sign of a quality striker though. Quiet and takes his chance.

I was also sick of this whole RvP -v- Suarez thing. Did my head in listening to it considering they are two completely different style of players so it was stupid to compare them to one another.

Back at College tonight which I can't say I am excited about. I have an assignment due which I haven't started either, oooops :p.

Really bad snow around 2pm up here so you might get away with it, with a bit of luck :D

Morning all btw, how are we all?

Really bad snow around 2pm up here so you might get away with it, with a bit of luck :D

Morning all btw, how are we all?

It came down bad last night but it has eased off and the roads are fine this morning. I don't expect that to be the end of it though.

Hows tricks fella? Myself, I'm shattered. Stayed up to watch the Patriots/Texans game last night so I am a tad tired.

When are we going on our next date fella?

It came down bad last night but it has eased off and the roads are fine this morning. I don't expect that to be the end of it though.

Hows tricks fella? Myself, I'm shattered. Stayed up to watch the Patriots/Texans game last night so I am a tad tired.

When are we going on our next date fella?

I hope it doesn't snow too bad though I'm off to Scarborough next week.

I watched bits of the game too because there was nowt on.

Whenever you want love. I'm off to Scarborough next week and the Lakes 4th of Feb for a few days, so anytime before or after :)

Whenever you want love. I'm off to Scarborough next week and the Lakes 4th of Feb for a few days, so anytime before or after :)

4th Feb is a Monday isnt it? Not that week-end but the one after maybe?

Use the word 'fella' again and I will personally come up there and end your life. :thup:

I will, when you stop using 'dude'.

4th Feb is a Monday isnt it? Not that week-end but the one after maybe?

I will, when you stop using 'dude'.

Sure sounds good to me. Villa v West Ham and Utd vs Everton that weekend on the Sunday.

Ah, touché.

Well the snow is getting pretty bad up here, but everyone at work is in a panic because 'they don't know how they will get home'. Pathetic really!!

I've just been around Derwent Walk, was lovely. Nice way to spend the morning, with a walk.

Some of the roads are bad up here already though and we are supposed to get it a lot worse later. But all the main roads will be fine all the gritters are out.

I ended up being a bit of an arse and slagging them all off, A. in front of them, and then B. to one of the bosses faces. He did agree with me though. He lives in the middle of no where and has to go all these little tiny roads home and he just called them a bunch of fairies.