Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Dirty ****ers, she's 17 for crying out loud!

We are the dirty ****ers? How's that? We've not seen her and your the one who's admitted that you don't enjoy work when shes not there. What's that say about you? :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a light dusting last night. Roads just sludgy. Then it was snowing heavily for about 3 hours from 10 till 1 today. Now it's just sludgy and cold. Really not looking forward to tomorrow.

My mum was off most of Christmas due to being ill and went back nearly 2 weeks ago now. But now she's off again with a sprained ankle after slipping over at work.

It baffles me how something so insignificant can make it on the news.

Its not even as though it is on the news. It takes over it, and then when it is born it will literally be all over. Every news channel, every newspaper and every internet site.

that's why its good to still have a royal family in the country, it gives a lot of newspapper ppl work when they got nothing else to write about

Plus the royals bring a **** load of money and investment into the country to be fair.

I'd forgot Kate was preggers until SRL mentioned it, I not seen the news today though.

Here's a hint SRL; don't watch the news! :D

I like the news, when they don't talk about the royals.

Are Liverpool really pushing to try and sign Sneijder? He's on like 200k a week isn't he and wont take a pay cut?

No. Paper talk and it won't happen.

Yep. Couldn't resist after reading your thread.

Awesome, its a great little save. League is quite easy and allows you to blood youths, Champs League is harder though but that doesn't matter board don't ask much of you.

Awesome, its a great little save. League is quite easy and allows you to blood youths, Champs League is harder though but that doesn't matter board don't ask much of you.

****ed in this seasons Champions League already; Barcelona, PSG, and Gladbach. :(

I really should have given him an infraction. :(

I'm slacking. :(

It was a legit question, I want to see snow and that's when I'll be in Europe ..

The heat gets a little bit boring, as I'm sure you're bored of the snow.

That was like people who boast about their post count, just about the heat instead :thdn:.

It's not even :(

From your Ajax save is he?

Yeah I bought him for around 100k, here he is at end of season 1;

robbins2.png

My scouts found him and due to his attributes been high already I thought I'd take him. This is him at end of my 5th season;

robbins.png

I've got loads of awesome MC's as well but its the player above I miss on every save :(

I don't want to rush him. Basically I wanted to get some decent reults early doors before throwing in all the young 'uns.

It's a shame I wanted to play like Ajax irl or I'd have set up with a strikerless formation and used Eriksen as the Treq in an AMC position. Eriksen is a beast!!!!!

He's been great for me as a DLP in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

That's what I use him as yeah. Although his PPM's are great for a CM attack too so he can dictate game from higher up. But that's more demanding on his poor stamina.

That's what I use him as yeah. Although his PPM's are great for a CM attack too so he can dictate game from higher up. But that's more demanding on his poor stamina.

Given the fact you're five seasons in, what have you managed to get his stamina up to? Ive just finished September in season one and it's up to 12.

You not playing your career save Tom?

Haven't done for a while. Think I've dived into it a bit too soon to be honest, didn't really give myelf any time to enjoy the game before diving into some momouth task. I've still got the save and I will revisit it at some point, without a doubt.

I think I am in a similar situation of sort, but I would tend to put mine down to the fact that I played FM constantly from FM11 until now without really having a break from it so I just can't be arsed to play it.

I've had to pay over the odds for some of these players though in terms of wages. That's because I needed them as key players so they could tutor all the youth players even the ones who are rotation and so forth. It was easier to do it this way than risk upsetting a player by lowering their squad status. I don't intend having them for longer than a season at the very maximum anyway so it shouldn't make to much difference in the long run.
why did you do it that way? would have been easier to tie them up on smaller contracts and then just changed the squad status to key player....or did you feel that was to much of an exploit?

Given the fact you're five seasons in, what have you managed to get his stamina up to? Ive just finished September in season one and it's up to 12.

I think its only 13 :(

I think I am in a similar situation of sort, but I would tend to put mine down to the fact that I played FM constantly from FM11 until now without really having a break from it so I just can't be arsed to play it.

I think it gets you like that every now and again, its good to have a break. I think between FM12 and FM13 is the longest I've ever played without taking a break. Normally I take a few months off from the game and the forums but I've not done that for nearly 2 years now.

why did you do it that way? would have been easier to tie them up on smaller contracts and then just changed the squad status to key player....or did you feel that was to much of an exploit?

Aye it would feel like cheating. Plus to be fair some of those I brought in didn't really ask for much more than they did with a lower status.

Morning All :)

is it not bad where you are? It is where I am.

Apart from the odd icy pavement it's fine.

Just a bit annoyed this morning. Had one girl phone to apologise for running late as the trains are running late with the weather. Funny that as today i got the train and used the very same line that she uses, and it ran like clock work.

Someone's getting a smacked bum later. :brock:

Apart from the odd icy pavement it's fine.

Just a bit annoyed this morning. Had one girl phone to apologise for running late as the trains are running late with the weather. Funny that as today i got the train and used the very same line that she uses, and it ran like clock work.

Someone's getting a smacked bum later. :brock:

Grumpy Tom rocks.

Wasn't for long - how can I be when the pretty girl starts getting teary when i bring it up? Wrapped around her little finger I am. :(

Pfft they all cry. The pretty ones know they can usually get away with it though.