Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom says you're a pussy though so hows that work? :D

Tom is clueless :D.

Sad to see Fletcher as been ruled out for the season :(

Steven Fletcher? If so I see why they are in for Danny Graham.

I have just bought a player on fm after watching a couple of clips on youtube...I guess there's a first for everything

Who? :D

I went to put rubbish in bin and its like a ****ing ice rink outside my front door :(

Who? :D
Ezequiel Cirigliano

I have not watched a lot of Argenetinian football since Estudiantes won last time around (I really liked watching that title winning side play), and for understadable reasons no secound divsion games, so I had no idea about who the guy was or what type of player, and there's not many ppl on here that mention him

irl he still seams to take a bit to many touches at times which slows down play....but he can clearly become a top player, and hes exactly the type of midfielder I was looking to buy on my spurs save

I am actually surprised at how decent it is around here. I expect it to be icy when I go outside, but the roads are absolutely fine. People will still drive like muppets however!!

Ezequiel Cirigliano

I have not watched a lot of Argenetinian football since Estudiantes won last time around (I really liked watching that title winning side play), and for understadable reasons no secound divsion games, so I had no idea about who the guy was or what type of player, and there's not many ppl on here that mention him

irl he still seams to take a bit to many touches at times which slows down play....but he can clearly become a top player, and hes exactly the type of midfielder I was looking to buy on my spurs save

He's a really good player irl, many feel he will go all the way.

I always sign him on my saves, I have him at Newcastle atm :cool:

I am actually surprised at how decent it is around here. I expect it to be icy when I go outside, but the roads are absolutely fine. People will still drive like muppets however!!
ppl who drive like muppets are a much larger traffic hazard then the ice

He's a really good player irl, many feel he will go all the way.
unless he gets injured or have some sort of off pitch meltdown that make him lose focus....then I'm sure he will go all the way, he already looks better then Joe Allen from the limited amount of footage I have seen

unless he gets injured or have some sort of off pitch meltdown that make him lose focus....then I'm sure he will go all the way, he already looks better then Joe Allen from the limited amount of footage I have seen

Linked with Arsenal and City irl. It's believed Arsene has been tracking him for just over a year now and has scouted him around 15 times.

Looks a decent enough player irl. In game he's a monster after some training.

Snow's come down heavy overnight here.. still pouring it down too...

On news they just said majority of places in Wales has 20-30 centrimetres of snow. Is it like that where you are?

Linked with Arsenal and City irl. It's believed Arsene has been tracking him for just over a year now and has scouted him around 15 times.
hopefully not City then, not the type of player that suits Mancini's style, somewhere like Bayern, Fiorentina or Inter would probably be better for him

On news they just said majority of places in Wales has 20-30 centrimetres of snow. Is it like that where you are?

Yeah, out my bedroom window here now there is around 8-10 inches and i'm in the low lands here, the hills will have a lot more by now ... everything is closed down already too.

Yeah, out my bedroom window here now there is around 8-10 inches and i'm in the low lands here, the hills will have a lot more by now ... everything is closed down already too.

Just seen somewhere on news in Wales that looked pretty bad, Abergavenny or something like that place was called.

ppl who drive like muppets are a much larger traffic hazard then the ice

There are two ends of the spectrum with that. Those who don't care and drive crazy, and those who drive like it is the worlds most dangerous road or something and get stuck on banks and wonder why.

How many bloody saves do you have on the go?

Quite a few but I only really play a few of them if that makes sense. I have a lot of saves where I just mess around and try different kinds of tactics. My main save is with Paysandu though who I took from Brazilian 3rd div to the top leage and Copa Lib winners. I've played 8 seasons on that save. The other main one I play is the Ajax one where I'm season 7 now. The rest I don't really count as saves and have only played them for like 3 seasons with the exception of the Spurs one which I've played 5 seasons. This is my saved game folder;

86766522.png

So the answer is a few then Cleon :D.

A fair few aye :D

Cle, you have far too much time on your hands.

I've only played 200 hours, so it's not that bad. #honestly

Even Northern Ireland was expected to get snow today. Doesn't look like happening at my part of the world. It's been raining for most of the morning

Is there still loads of violence going on over there?

A fair few aye :D

I've only played 200 hours, so it's not that bad. #honestly

Is there still loads of violence going on over there?

There wasn't ever all that much violence. Most of the protests were peaceful but a few did get out of hand. Nothing out of the ordinary for here but it's still mind-numbingly stupid. It's died down a bit after Christmas though.

There wasn't ever all that much violence. Most of the protests were peaceful but a few did get out of hand. Nothing out of the ordinary for here but it's still mind-numbingly stupid. It's died down a bit after Christmas though.

On the news 2 days ago here they said it was still bad and had been going on for 6 weeks :(

On the news 2 days ago here they said it was still bad and had been going on for 6 weeks :(
In parts yeah it's still unpleasant but for the most part it's not that bad. The run up to Christmas was probably the worst. Apparently between the 3rd and 17th of December, £3.8M was spent dealing with it. But then again as a country, rioting probably sits up there with drinking and complaining about the weather on the list of things to do. The worst story out of the whole thing that I heard wasn't the pubs destroyed or anything like that but in Belfast a man couldn't get access to the hospital to see his dying wife because the protesters had blocked him off. That annoyed me more than anything to be honest.

.. like telling him how awesome the weather in Australia is. It was 32 degrees today I believe.

I hate the hot weather. I'm more jealus of Falahk :D

In parts yeah it's still unpleasant but for the most part it's not that bad. The run up to Christmas was probably the worst. Apparently between the 3rd and 17th of December, £3.8M was spent dealing with it. But then again as a country, rioting probably sits up there with drinking and complaining about the weather on the list of things to do. The worst story out of the whole thing that I heard wasn't the pubs destroyed or anything like that but in Belfast a man couldn't get access to the hospital to see his dying wife because the protesters had blocked him off. That annoyed me more than anything to be honest.

Ah that is bad, you never really think about those little things like that when you see it happening on the news :(

That's horrible. I'm all for people protesting for a cause they believe in, but that's taking things too far ..

I hate the hot weather. I'm more jealus of Falahk :D

Trust me, I'm not too fond of it either. But it seems to stir him every time I mention it.

weatherinperth.jpg