Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Some big games tonight. Which Liverpool side and which Arsenal sides will turn up (personally not fussed, as long as Suarez and Walcott keep getting points for my Dream Team).

Which Real Madrid player(s) will get sent off in El Clasico?

Sissoko's pass to Cisse was tidy. Cabaye caught his nicely. When are Newcastle next on TV?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the only thing which is giving me confidence that we can get a result tonight because I am so worried at our own defending.

I'm surrounded by Arsenal fans at work, and from what I can gather from their collective moaning all season, once they're in a rut in a game, they don't get out.

As far as I'm concerned, if Liverpool keep Sagna and Santos occupied, you'll be in for more goals.

Evening people :)

Cheers Tom for keeping the ill-informed in the loop in one of the threads. I never thought I should have got his permission before I went away :D

I got up to a few other things while you were away too.......

Also, we were dire in the second half tonight. Ronaldo's going to tear us a new arsehole in a couple of weeks time.

Cleon you crazy bitch :D. How were things in Scarborough?

Really good thanks, always glad to be home though :D

I got up to a few other things while you were away too.......

Also, we were dire in the second half tonight. Ronaldo's going to tear us a new arsehole in a couple of weeks time.

Anything bad? :D

It seemed from the highlights that Southampton had a right go at you.

Really good thanks, always glad to be home though :D

How is the Mother & Sister?

PF - ofc, I got you some Jack Daniels :thup:

I like Jack Daniels :).

QPR won't go the same way as Leeds - they have a group of rich owners and aren't borrowing money to fund purchases. Although I don't like Redknapp and hope it all goes tits up.

Probably right. Whilst we have to put up with Tony Fernandes in the public eye, Lashmi Mittal is probably bankrolling everything behind the scenes.

Danny Graham to Sunderland? I could have sworn I seen talks of a deal being struck with Boro for him. £5M isn't exactly a stupid fee to pay either

Boro had a £5 million bid accepted by Swansea but Graham rejected it.

I like Graham as a player, but I don't know how he will fit into the Sunderland team.

He's left Swansea to play first team football but he's to similar to Fletcher imo so can't see both starting.

if we manage to get rid of Stekelenburg permanently it would be a good deadline day, but rumours seams to suggest it will only be a loan with option :(

Deals off because you don't have a replacement. What a farce, he landed at Heathrow too and was told to turn around and go back.......

Deals off because you don't have a replacement. What a farce, he landed at Heathrow too and was told to turn around and go back.......
thats bad.....we would do just fine with Goicoechea and Lobonț, while then having a youth keeper as nr3

I'm going to hold my hands up here and say I haven't seen much of Stekelenburg on TV or anything, but I am guessing he has fell off the face of the earth in terms of quality after all the early hype? Admitidly, most of that was off FM :D.

I'm going to hold my hands up here and say I haven't seen much of Stekelenburg on TV or anything, but I am guessing he has fell off the face of the earth in terms of quality after all the early hype? Admitidly, most of that was off FM :D.
did you see the link I posted in the liverpool thread after Jones made that error in the recent FA cup game?

did you see the link I posted in the liverpool thread after Jones made that error in the recent FA cup game?

Not that I remember, but I suspect they have similar skill levels for spillage?