Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm watching the lunchtime game then going out for a bite to eat before the other half starts work at six.

Where will you go for summet to eat? Somewhere like a pub? or Like Boardwalk, Frankie and Benny's etc?

What needs explaining? Just follow people you have an interest of and basically that's it. What's your name on there?

_SRL88_

Thought you thought all social networking was crap, SRL?

Seems like you've been drawn because you feel left out by me an Cle. :D

It's still crap, I just thought I would try it and see what all the fuss is about. Can't be worse than Facebook, surely?

Good god. Decided to make it easy for dinner for me and the lado and just went to the fish shop over the road. Biggest bag of chips I have ever seen. Gave up halfway through.

Saints is my closest Premier League team geographically and I used to go a reasonable amount when they were at The Dell.

Their progress in recent years has been wonderful to watch.

They have a strong philosophy and work ethic, and frankly are every bit as entertaining to watch as Swansea.

There's a terrific youth setup there as we've seen with the likes of Bale, Walcott, and now Ward-Prowse and Shaw - lots to be confident of in the future for the Saints if they can secure Premier League status for next season.

13 :cool:

Not bad for my first season in the Prem. 3 of the 11 goals I let in came in 1 match away to Man Utd :(

Your defensive record is very annoying to see, particularly for a newly promoted side.

I'm 7 seasons in at Barcelona and the least I have conceded is 16, but I have scored more than 120 for the past 3 seasons.....

We're not going to be relegated ffs. We're still only 6 points off the play-offs. If King Billy can have a good week, get rid of Danny Collins who milked a career as a footballer, get a loan or two in for weak positions. We'll be good. I still think we'll gatecrash the play-offs with Billy in charge. I'm hoping we see a few youngsters being given games in the next few weeks and hopefully McLaughlin will get a chance soon. Personally I'd like us to drop Collins for good and just get rid. Bring Lascelles through if he's back from injury.

United winning just like expected, at this rate il probably need those postage details soon Cleon, league is almost decided already

:cool:

Morning people.

Morning :)

What's people upto this morning? Think I'll take the little'un to the park if it keeps off from raining this morning.

Morning :)

What's people upto this morning?

Trying to get a payment sorted through paypal but I haven't got a clue what I am doing :D. I sold something on ebay yesterday, but don't know how to transfer something from my paypal account to my bank account :thdn:.

Trying to get a payment sorted through paypal but I haven't got a clue what I am doing :D. I sold something on ebay yesterday, but don't know how to transfer something from my paypal account to my bank account :thdn:.

My account > withdraw if you've added a bank account and had it verified.

Haha just reading some Man Utd fans say Jones did nothing going forward yesterday and was glad he was subbed. Do they not realise his job was just to shadow Fellani and he did that excellent. I thought Jones was excellent and very disciplined. It's not easy to be given a certain task and concentrate on that for 90 minutes and I thought he man marked Fellani really well. His job wasn't to get forward yesterday it was to stop Fellani ripping you apart from the middle and it worked for most parts.

He had 47 touches of the ball before he was subbed and did 31 passes which gave him a passing accuracy of 94% and was better than any other Man Utd player. He also made 5 interception, only Vidic got more but he did play the full 90.

For me Jones was the reason why Fellani was poor yesterday he totally took him out of the game.

De Gea is fantastic for starting attacks I honestly don't think any other keep in the Prem is on his level with spotting quick counter attacking situations.

It was the first time this season I can remember Fellaini being so subdued. I have no doubt that on Wednesday night we'll see Jones deployed as a secondary line of defence against Ronaldo, who was awesome against Sevilla on Saturday. God knows what result that will be; Madrid on form are excellent, and they are a very quick and direct team. But, if you get about them, then their petulance can detract from their obvious qualities. If I were a United fan, I'd be keeping my fingers crossed that Rafael and Evra have good games, and that RVP and Rooney can draw the inevitable mistakes from Pepe and Ramos.

De Gea has an awful lot going for him - fantastic shot stopper, agile, good awareness as you say. I'm sure the United coaches are trying hard to get him more confident with taking crosses and coming for punches, but he still clearly has issues with those two scenarios.

It was the first time this season I can remember Fellaini being so subdued. I have no doubt that on Wednesday night we'll see Jones deployed as a secondary line of defence against Ronaldo, who was awesome against Sevilla on Saturday. God knows what result that will be; Madrid on form are excellent, and they are a very quick and direct team. But, if you get about them, then their petulance can detract from their obvious qualities. If I were a United fan, I'd be keeping my fingers crossed that Rafael and Evra have good games, and that RVP and Rooney can draw the inevitable mistakes from Pepe and Ramos.

De Gea has an awful lot going for him - fantastic shot stopper, agile, good awareness as you say. I'm sure the United coaches are trying hard to get him more confident with taking crosses and coming for punches, but he still clearly has issues with those two scenarios.

I think De Gea will be fine I just think it was a culture shock and coming for crosses etc is difficult as he wasn't brought up doing that really. He's got a lot better at them though in recent weeks. I honestly think he'll be a better keeper come start of next year.