Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever actually work?

Hmmmmmmppppf. I asked that once, I didn't like the attitude I got from him when he answered. Plus, I couldn't understand a ****ing word he was saying :D.

I have seen already. :brock:

Do you ever actually work?

I work about 135 miles from where I live, so its very rare I have to actually go to work. Especially in the winter months, I tend to be more busy summertime as we put on a lot more shows then. But when my daughter was born I decided to take a year off and let someone else deal with everything, there is more than enough of the family around to sort stuff out :)

Hmmmmmmppppf. I asked that once, I didn't like the attitude I got from him when he answered. Plus, I couldn't understand a ****ing word he was saying :D.

Yorkshire :cool:

Boxing promoter, so we tend to arrange more fights at the start of summer :)

Cool, must be relatively lucrative if you can take a year off? What sort of level are we talking about?

On another note, does posting threads in the Tactics forum open you up to all sorts of weird are lazy PMs? Seems that way.

Cool, must be relatively lucrative if you can take a year off? What sort of level are we talking about?

On another note, does posting threads in the Tactics forum open you up to all sorts of weird are lazy PMs? Seems that way.

We've done a few Ricky Hatton fights when he was in his prime, after he had the falling out with Frank Warren, he signed for us. We've also had a few other Champions. It's something that my family have always done and we do a lot of local stuff too and across all levels. It's more about the passion for it than making money although that is a nice bonus :)

And yes posting threads does mean you get a lot of PM's :(

It also means people don't actually read the thread either and skim over it then ask you loads of questions that have already been explained in the opening posts, even though they claim they've read it multiple times.

That boxing stuff sounds excellent. It must be great to be able to work with your passion, rather than having to work just to earn a living :(

The PMs are strange. I don't mind some of them, but others are plain lazy and I'd rather they were posted in the thread itself because I thought that's what the whole point was anyway...

That boxing stuff sounds excellent. It must be great to be able to work with your passion, rather than having to work just to earn a living :(

The PMs are strange. I don't mind some of them, but others are plain lazy and I'd rather they were posted in the thread itself because I thought that's what the whole point was anyway...

Ignore them or tell them that's what the thread is for. That's what I do.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Watching sport all weekend while the missus does some painting :D

Have done, I'm a grumpy sod and can't be doing with that sort of stuff!

That sounds like me.

And yes posting threads does mean you get a lot of PM's :(
Yes. Yes it does. In abundance.

I can vouch for this too. The PM's when you create a tactic thread are so bloody annoying.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

My Mam & Dad are having the kids this week-end, so I suspect me & the mrs will have lots of sex without the worry of waking anyone up, other than next door, of course :brock:. Tomorrow we are going to the Hancock Museum in Newcastle and then for a bite to eat. Sunday we are going to my Mam's for dinner and then I will be watching the Liverpool game.

Prediction?

Couldn't careless about the score as long as we win.

The only thing apart from that i want to see is a van Persie goal. His form of late isn't the best and he could do with a goal against a top side to get him going again.

Says the guy who`s on the brandy! Btw its an anniversary! Notts is nearly a year without an infraction or a warning, so who is going to give him one? :D

Because he hasn't been a **** lately.

Not particularly.................she's just rather sexy for a 43 year old.

What's the age gap, and how serious is the relationship with the gf?

If the answers are "not much" and "not at all", it's time to go balls deep.

If either answer doesn't match, steer clear or you're in for a world of pain. You can't bone the gf's boss without her finding out.

What's the age gap, and how serious is the relationship with the gf?

If the answers are "not much" and "not at all", it's time to go balls deep.

If either answer doesn't match, steer clear or you're in for a world of pain. You can't bone the gf's boss without her finding out.

Been with the other half the best part of five years an her boss is 43.

The answer is very and a few years. He won't do anything.

You know the situation too well.

Been with the other half the best part of five years an her boss is 43.

You know the situation too well.

Could be worse.

After a similar consumption of beer several years ago I had a liaison with an ex-gf's sister....

That did not take long to be found out. At all. Soon became an ex.