Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, it`s just an inevatibility (sp?) of life, I dont feel bad, im more relieved knowing he isnt in pain! Life goes on, we mourn and we miss, but we dont stop living.

Even as we speak, im playing fm lol, it takes my mind of things, and i can chat with friends on this :), So cheers bro

How have they done over the past however many years? How do the facilities look?

Look at my end of season reviews. Lazy git :D.

I'd stay at Madrid; you haven't been there long and it looks like Barcelona will keep the title race tight again this year. Also, it's Chelsea - come on, if you're going to come back, at least come back to a club with a hint of class.

I doubt I will be at Madrid beyond the end of the season to be fair. I really want to return to England. Will probably put it off for a while.

I agree with HT, don't go to Chelsea :D

You would only let me go to Sheffield United if you had your way :D.

I doubt I will be at Madrid beyond the end of the season to be fair. I really want to return to England. Will probably put it off for a while.

Mid-season moves can be effective as a very long preseason for the next season, especially if you still have a transfer window available to recruit and settle players.

If you're desperate to get back to England and no other Premier League club has managers under pressure, or due to retire, then *cough* Chelsea is an option, especially if you don't have an unjustified hatred of them like me!

Look at my end of season reviews. Lazy git :D.

You would only let me go to Sheffield United if you had your way :D.

I'd let you go to Arsenal :D

Alright folks, dont think I will be on much over the next week, well i will try to pre occupy my mind, my gramps passed away, so we are trying to deal with funeral arrangements etc! Happy easter though lads

Sad times mate. :(

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hoping to see Sir David play tonight for PSG

Was trying to work out if you meant Frost or Jason, turns out it was Beckham?

He's starting, which I assume will all be about his experience and composure in the middle ahead of the raw promise of Verratti. Still not sure which game to watch...

I'l be watching the Bayern vs Juve game, since it will be interesting to see how bayern will cope against a team thats good at defending, if the hype about how well they have been playing so far in bundesliga hold up when they get a proper test

Alaba to shoot and score again :D. Based off the flow of the game it looks like Bayern could invite Juve onto them which could be dangerous.

In the other game, I think Barca may struggle like they did against Milan, although I'm not watching that I must say so I don't know how that has started.

Alaba to shoot and score again :D. Based off the flow of the game it looks like Bayern could invite Juve onto them which could be dangerous.

In the other game, I think Barca may struggle like they did against Milan, although I'm not watching that I must say so I don't know how that has started.

Whats the bayern score? Well juve are a brilliant counter attacking team, not sure how they are as a pressing team though. PSG are all over barca, nearly scored already! Pique just yellow carded for a foul on the edge of the box on Ibra, could this be a beckham scorcher?

Whats the bayern score? Well juve are a brilliant counter attacking team, not sure how they are as a pressing team though. PSG are all over barca, nearly scored already! Pique just yellow carded for a foul on the edge of the box on Ibra, could this be a beckham scorcher?

1-0 to Bayern. Alaba scored after 27 seconds.

Home made?

Oh hell yeah.

Just some beef, (maybe horse, I'm not sure), rolled in generous amounts of paprika and cayenne pepper, grilled to perfection, then topped with a couple of chilli flavoured onion rings, jalapenos, and blue cheese. Oh, and some barbeque sauce just to finish it off.

1-0 to Bayern. Alaba scored after 27 seconds.

Superb, teach them to beat us in the CL :D

Thats too spicy for me tom, sounds good though - Im too lazy just now because of my shifts to do any sort of real home made cooking, think it would be ok to on, one of my days off prep 4 or 5 meals and freeze them, so i can just microwave them when im working?

Oh hell yeah.

Just some beef, (maybe horse, I'm not sure), rolled in generous amounts of paprika and cayenne pepper, grilled to perfection, then topped with a couple of chilli flavoured onion rings, jalapenos, and blue cheese. Oh, and some barbeque sauce just to finish it off.

Sounds awesome :cool:

I went to that American diner on the A19 at Elwick, Hartlepool today SRL. It was great, the food is really nice :thup: