Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. I bought it from PC World who work with KNOWHOW (to **** you off) and I have my warranty on a 7-day back garuntee. It is now day 16 and a couple of days ago I phoned up to see where it was and they said that they were still waiting for parts to arrive for them to fix it. Well after these 7 days I can write the laptop off because they failed to meet their promise and they gave me a £350 voucher to go into store and buy a brand new laptop which I did today :).

Not at all. I bought it from PC World who work with KNOWHOW (to **** you off) and I have my warranty on a 7-day back garuntee. It is now day 16 and a couple of days ago I phoned up to see where it was and they said that they were still waiting for parts to arrive for them to fix it. Well after these 7 days I can write the laptop off because they failed to meet their promise and they gave me a £350 voucher to go into store and buy a brand new laptop which I did today :).

Career thread going to back on the go soon then?

I hope Moyes gives Powell a chance next season or at loans him to another Premier League side.

Career thread going to back on the go soon then?

It should be up tonight. I am just going to get everything transferred over before I reload FM.

It should be up tonight. I am just going to get everything transferred over before I reload FM.

Cool, Southampton wasn't it?

I really need to start saving my game on a USB drive or something I'd hate to lose a 50 season save!

Cool, Southampton wasn't it?

I really need to start saving my game on a USB drive or something I'd hate to lose a 50 season save!

Yeah I am at Southampton. Had to think there it has been so long :D. I am installing Steam now, then I will transfer data from USB's to the laptop, download all the kits and facepacks etc. Probably be loaded up around half 8, 9 o'clock. I'm in no rush I must say.

Not yet. I am hoping to go on Tuesday, if it is still on.

I enjoyed it a lot there's some plot holes but I just sit back and watch it for what it is. Much much better than the second one but not quite as good as the first.

I don't get bored at cricket :(. Or football if I'm playing or watching at a ground. I don't have much of an imagination but I don't hate everything :(.

Get yourself a Kindle or something you can download the Kindle app on.

I read on the way to work on the train and cane through a book a week (it's only a 20 minute journey).

Ordered 7 new books yesterday - £0.00. Well into Crime and Thriller stuff at the moment.

Get yourself a Kindle or something you can download the Kindle app on.

I read on the way to work on the train and cane through a book a week (it's only a 20 minute journey).

Ordered 7 new books yesterday - £0.00. Well into Crime and Thriller stuff at the moment.

I doubt he has the patience to read judging by everything he has said in this thread before.

FM's starting to bore me tbh. Has been since FM10. Despite me getting the furthest in any save ever on any FM this year. I only buy it as I have nothing else to do.

As you know, I'm with you on that one.

Apart from my ten season Barca save in FM13, I usually do 2 or 3 seasons and get bored and start again.

I'm on season two of my latest save and am already losing interest...