Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I love golf. Used to play off 8 when I was younger but just stopped playing. Will watch pretty much any tournament that is on (if the mrs isn't in to twist), and I also like snooker too.

Yeah i like watching cricket, only England though for some reason, can't get in to county cricket but that's probably due to lack of knowledge of the players etc. Partial to watching the Masters golf too. Can't really be doing with snooker though

I can't stand watching golf. Wouldn't mind giving the sport a go at some point. I love playing and watching cricket. Love watching Test cricket most of the time. Especially when the Ashes are on and the sun is out and there is a bumper crowd. The Barmy Army get going with their songs etc etc. I want to go to a few test matches abroad at some stage in life.

I love snooker, nothing better than a good safety battle in a close game. I like playing golf, but I can only watch the Ryder Cup. I used to play cricket as a kid and I really did like it, it's good to watch live as well. The one sport I can't really watch is Tennis, although, I did go to the Melbourne Open just so I could say I've been.

Looking for a new computer/laptop. Cannot decide. I like the idea of having the freedom that comes with a laptop, but the bigger screen of the iMac is appealing. May just go for a laptop and monitor. I'm sure Apple used to sell 24" monitors but I can't see anything on their store.

I've never read the books so wasn't expecting it at all. This season has been moving along nicely and then that. I've no idea how they're going to follow with the final episode of this season. Having read the books I'm sure you know. Cannot wait!

In all seriousness I've just been enjoying the sunshine and what have you. No need to panic or anything.

Done owt nice in the sun? Or basically just beer gardens?:D

Aaaahh you know me so well. Beer garden, a pint, topping up my tan before going away. :cool:

Stop pretending you are from Essex.

Tenerife again? Is Game of Thrones the series with Sean Bean in?

Yeah it is.

I must give it to Cle, he really does put some effort in to all this ********. Probably comes from being sat on his arse doing nothing allday. :D

Can you tell it's been a slow afternoon? :D

It used to be better though when we didn't understand each other and could have got a reaction :(