Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

If Reina doesn't go it'll be a poor move for Mignolet he needs to play week in week out, I can't see Liverpool spending £11 million on a rotational GK I can see Reina leaving, hopefully.

Spot on a lot of our players were lazy and if you are always injured or suspended then you are no use, he'll end up at Hull I think.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can't see Mingolet join us just to battle over a number one jersey. Not sure if Reina would join Barcelona with Valdes saying, unless Valdes will be nothing other than a back-up. Monaco could be a possibility for him though.

I can see Cattermole going to Hull like. Anywhere else doesn't even look like an option when you look at Cattermole. Was a ***** when I played football with him and he's a ***** now :D.

Yeah I can't see Mingolet join us just to battle over a number one jersey. Not sure if Reina would join Barcelona with Valdes saying, unless Valdes will be nothing other than a back-up. Monaco could be a possibility for him though.

I can see Cattermole going to Hull like. Anywhere else doesn't even look like an option when you look at Cattermole. Was a ***** when I played football with him and he's a ***** now :D.

Valdes refused to sign a new contract asn't he, so he's a free agent next summer. So I can't see Barca using him at all tbh unless forced to due to injury.

The annoying thing about Cattermole from a Sunderland point of view is his injuries and occasional violent tackles. As a player he's pretty good and when he does play he makes a big difference for us but it's not worth putting up with the injuries for the few games he manages to play in.

And how did you end up playing with him SRL?

Middlesbrough academy.

Valdes refused to sign a new contract asn't he, so he's a free agent next summer. So I can't see Barca using him at all tbh unless forced to due to injury.

Yeah knew his contract was up next year.

I played cricket today for the first time in four years. I didn't get to bowl although that doesn't bother me too much as I'm not sure where I'm at in terms of bowling tbh.

I did take a catch off their captain though which is please but I ended up getting 0 with the bat after edging one to gully.

Finally woken up after last nights celebrations. I have a hangover to end all hangovers! The only way to cure it is to get back on it.

The Lions game last night was brilliant. The atmosphere in the stadium combined with a good game was epic.

I'm not sure how it looked on TV but it may have looked like the support was 50/50. The only reason it looked that way though was because the Aussie had to be given free yellow pit helmets to overcome the famed 'sea of red'! Take away the helmets and you would have barely seen a gold jersey.

Finally woken up after last nights celebrations. I have a hangover to end all hangovers! The only way to cure it is to get back on it.

The Lions game last night was brilliant. The atmosphere in the stadium combined with a good game was epic.

I'm not sure how it looked on TV but it may have looked like the support was 50/50. The only reason it looked that way though was because the Aussie had to be given free yellow pit helmets to overcome the famed 'sea of red'! Take away the helmets and you would have barely seen a gold jersey.

Pretty devastating for Beale, slipping over at the end there. Without injuries, I can see Aussies taking the series, as long as O'Conner doesn't have to kick again.

Also, how do you get rid of attribute masking in FM Classic?

Pretty devastating for Beale, slipping over at the end there. Without injuries, I can see Aussies taking the series, as long as O'Conner doesn't have to kick again.

Also, how do you get rid of attribute masking in FM Classic?

Yeah the Aussies were probably a shade better but most of the backline seems to be under an injury cloud (according to the papers). i still can't believe Beale missed the kick, even with him slipping, it was bang smack in the centre of the goal posts. However Israel Folau could win a game on his own based on last night.

Not sure about the FM Classic question as i have never played it.

Quiet day here. ******* down with rain but it is so bloody hot at the same time. Can't win.

Yep, same here. Rained all night but yet was so warm and humid. First day back at work tomorrow to earn some more pennies before heading back to University in September.

Back to work today, but off for the next three days. Taking some annual leave because the other half is going to Amsterdam so thought I would have some time to myself.

How are people?

Back to work today, but off for the next three days. Taking some annual leave because the other half is going to Amsterdam so thought I would have some time to myself.

How are people?

Amsterdam....

I have some vague memories of a trip there about 10 years ago. Messed me right up.

Amsterdam....

I have some vague memories of a trip there about 10 years ago. Messed me right up.

I went to watch England play Holland. I think it was the game Michael Ricketts played in. That is the only time I have ever been to Amsterdam.

Just consulting for a new client.

Are you a pimp?

Bit aggressive I would have thought the moderators would have removed this thread!

Elaborate please........

Thank You Mr Mod! Trying to get to grips with accepting I have to hug the TC now. I did a search for shouts and this thread came up for some reason, figured, 5 posts in 8 years, may as well as there!

:)

They can also be found in the tactics forum in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/305067-The-Full-90-Minutes-What-I-Do

I am so tired. I suppose that's what lates and 2.5 hours overtime to date. By the end of the week I will have done 17.5 hours overtime. I'm then on earlies next week as well and will probably be working Saturday next week as well. So my next day off will probably the 7th July.

Cleon, what do you think to Sheffield United signing 3 players iirc today?

I am so tired. I suppose that's what lates and 2.5 hours overtime to date. By the end of the week I will have done 17.5 hours overtime. I'm then on earlies next week as well and will probably be working Saturday next week as well. So my next day off will probably the 7th July.

Cleon, what do you think to Sheffield United signing 3 players iirc today?

4 players and it was yesterday :D

Great signings though tbh, young and a point to prove the players we've brought in. Should be great additions to our side.

Oh, I was looking at the BBC website. Infact it was yesterday now thinking about it. Either way :D. Potential sell on value as well :D. Your chairman likes money :D.

I want us to make more signings. But so far, we've signed 3 players technically.

Our chairman should be the face on bank notes ffs.

Hahaha :D. What I find funny is some of our fans have been complaining that we haven't made 'expensive' transfer signings and have signed free agents. The funny thing is, a lot of clubs will be looking at free agents now due to FFP. And tbh, we've signed 2 players who were already at the club and a young player, who by all accounts had a decent season in the Prem last season. Now Jara's only signed a year deal. But I'd expect that there might be a clause in there which means we can extend possibly. If not, then a year of him will be good enough. Henderson has signed a 2 year deal iirc with another year option. Whilst Lichaj has signed a 2 year deal.

Lot's of rumours on here and on other Forest forums that we've approached Leicester for Wes Morgan and a lot of rumours on our forums that we've approached Coventry for Carl Baker. Not sure on the latter tbh. Don't think he's amazingly great according to G-Man. I'd like Billy to go after Julian Bennett. Committed player and a fan. If he could prove his fitness he'd be welcome back. A little Twitter thing the other week proved it.

He didn't though. Because if he did, he would have joined someone else. In all seriousness, he got more money from you. But from what I heard, he didn't actually want to leave. We'll see though. I reckon that as you have to sell before you can buy, if you get a suitable offer for him, you'll accept. Now considering you paid £1m for him roughly, it's going to take a bit more to get an offer accepted. A lot of our rumours don't get announced anymore and the only person connected to the club a fair bit is Natalie Jackson.

We have to sell to buy yes, but that doesn't mean we'll be accepting bids left right and centre. Already rejected 3 bids from Hull this summer for Kasper, we don't want to sell so we won't, simple. Same will apply for Wes as well, very much doubt we'd want to sell our captain/best player from last season anytime soon. If he hands in a transfer request though that will obviously change everything.

Just sold Beckford for around £1.5m too so there's a bit of cash to play around with.

Who the heck signed Beckford for £1.5m. For a start he's average and blows hot and cold. And he's on about £35k a week. Silly money tbh.
Bolton, not been 100% confirmed yet i don't think. He's very good at this level, I rated him but as you say he's too hot/cold and has a terrible attitude. Getting him off the wage bill is the biggest pro of him leaving. The £1.5m being reported is a tidy sum to go alongside it.