Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I think I managed to twist it in some manner, I could barely stand on it during that evening

Guessing you didn't go to hospital or anything? That is the way I damaged mine both times like. Unbelievable how a movement so small can cause so much damage.

Yet you seem to take great delight in following SRL88 and posting derogatory comments. Surely that’s pretty much the definition of a troll?

Don't worry. He likes me, he said so himself.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You liked my idea then ;)

What idea?

Edit - Ah nvm you explained on twitter. The ebook has been worked on for best part of 2 year. The first version we did as a pilot got stolen and passed off as someone elses so we lost 7 months of work and articles so started again from scratch. The last one was called When's The Patch Lads. This one is a lot more professional though and it turns out the person who stole the other did us a massive favour in hindsight because this is top quality what we've created in comparison :)

I would like to ask for some advice if I may regarding my employment situation.

Now as most people know I worked for Morrisons for just short of fours years. I left there as I got a new job and then quit that and got a new one. I asked to go back to Morrisons last Christmas only to be told to come back after Christmas. A week later I got a phone call to go up and see the manager and personnel manager. I didn't go up as I didn't want to go back to being a normal sales assistant. The week that I asked I went to their staff party and one of the managers said come back. I said I would if I was offered a management/supervisor role. So now back to the phone call I got. I was talking to the personnel manager yesterday night and she said I heard you was offered a supervisor role and you turned it down. I wasn't and she said that's in the past but if I was serious about coming back to look on a website. I have her number as well if I need any advice. She's told me I should pass with flying colours most of the tests but need to listen more. I like my new job but I feel there's a sense of unfinished business and I am unsure what to do. I'm not guaranteed to get anything from this but was wondering what people's advice would be.

Trying to pick my dreamteam for this season. It's getting pretty competitive. There's about 25 of us in the mini league, £20 in, winner takes most. Anyone have any pearls for this season? I was fortunate enough to know of Michu last season so got him before the rest in the second transfer window. Tempted to go with Anelka, but also considering Vydra of West Brom.

Anyone have any tips?

Bony could be a shout, but think he's pretty well known and expected to do well this season. Taarabt at Fulham maybe. I've gone for Huddlestone as reckon he'll move from Spurs and play regularly, think Hull are close to signing him actually. Class player, always rated him.

Thanks. Went for Anelka, van Persie and.... Soldado. Couldn't decide between Bony and Soldado, but figure the latter has to be a starter every game for Spurs when fit.

So will Bony, he'll start every game :D

I am now playing cricket on Saturday all being well. Haven't played since the 6th July so looking forward to it. Quite good tbh considering it's middle of the month and work can be a bit slow.

I get the best of both worlds instead. I'd like to work 9-4 on Saturday but playing cricket is too good to turn down. So 9-12:30 will do.

Oh I see. Well I suppose you have to keep her sweet for the time being :D. Can't wait for cricket on Saturday. Possibly got a trip to Dublin soon as well with some of the lads from work. Looking at the last Friday of a month where we're on earlies. Finish at half 4, catch a taxi from work and get to Dublin for about 9pm. Then come back Sunday afternoon/evening. Potential for Spain as well possibly.

I know FM talk is a bit forbidden here. But I recently sold this guy for £1.575m. Now you may not think that's a lot but for an Indonesian side it's massive. Just a shame as his scoring record was incredible for us. In 121 league games he scored 111 goals. He scored more than a goal a game for the past 2 seasons. Hoping my academy starlet can step upto the plate and earn himself a move as well.

MohammadAdiPutra_OverviewAttributes_zps99ff8700.png

Family dinner for me tomorrow. After that i have to decide what premier league game to watch Saturday night. I haven't looked at the TV schedule yet but i suspect i'll have my choice of Man U, Man city & Chelsea games seeing as it will be the new managers 1st games in charge ( i don't count the community shield).