Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great! I saw a lot rubbing Spurs faces in it about being the Champions League draw and I'll go mad if I see any more unoriginal Lamela has completed his medical at Spurs and will now sign for Chelsea tweets.

Oh certainly so. That tweet I posted here is the perfect example though. The fact he can't see the irony is delicious. :D

Who is the person?

Christ this day just feels weird.

How are people?

Last day?

I'm great because Sheff Utd signed Jose Baxter last night and we've been told to expect more signings before the deadline :cool:

I find it amusing. Definitely one of the fans I aimed a tweet at yesterday. #Plastics

I'll follow him again then for 'lolz'

To many people here that I would like to say bye to in fairness. Plus, leaving present :D.

Such a sponger :D

No. If people talk to me with an attitude, I won't sit there and accept it and I will tell them.

Now you're adding other factors into it, such as others peoples attitude(s).

You can't say one thing then just alter it when it suits, young chaffinch

Tom :herman:

In other news

SHEFFIELD UNITED ANNOUNCEMENT TO

ALL COLLEAGUES AT THE SCARBOROUGH GROUP OF COMPANIES,

FORSYTH BUSINESS CENTRES

AND VSPORTS GAMES

Dear Colleagues

We write to formally advise you that this week an Agreement with a respected International Investor who will become an equal partner with ourselves in the recently reorganised SUFC has been concluded. The significant investment to be made is principally being used for improving the performance of First Team Football with the joint key aim of continuing to work hard to see the Blades back in the Premier League as soon as possible.

Discussions commenced in January of this year and thereafter get togethers with the chosen Investor led to advancing negotiations which have now reached a successful conclusion. The Board of SUFC is being reshaped and the new Directors will be announced within the coming days.

This game changing reshaping of our fine and proud Club is in recognition by our new colleagues of the long standing traditions we have as a family and community orientated football organisation with a rich history and heritage from nearly 125 years of existence. Additionally our business is to remain financially well run and sustainable unlike the predicament that faces quite a few other English and Scottish Football Clubs at the present time.

It is an exciting future for SUFC and indeed the Scarborough Group where hard work and effort on and off the field of play should bring enjoyment and success in the years ahead.

A formal press conference is scheduled for next Saturday morning the 7th September at which our new partner will be in attendance.

Up the Blades!

Simon McCabe Scott McCabe

"How to lose friends and alienate people".

Well, its got me this far through life alright, and I have made some good friends where I work who I will remain in touch with. Can't be that bad.

Well, its got me this far through life alright, and I have made some good friends where I work who I will remain in touch with. Can't be that bad.

That's what they tell you. Poor SRL, due to live out life with a missus and two kids. I Suppose it could be worse. :(

Because you have so much responsibility. Everything you do you have to give thought to how it effects them, etc.

Doesn't mean its a bad thing though. Maybe for you it would be but not for the next person :brock:

Isn't that life in general though, every action you do effects someone or something? Everyone has responsibility, you buy/rent a home you'll have rent to pay or a mortgage to pay. Then you'll have house bills, shopping, maintenance etc. That's a great deal of responsibility too just a different kind. The same can be said about being a team leader at work.

So don't be making out you're some kind of free spirit who does what he wants when he wants and without a care because that's bollocks and not you Tom. You care more than you let on :brock:

Can't believe how crazy people are going over the lack of new signings at United. I appreciate one or two would be nice and may well be needed, if nothing else just to freshen things up a bit. But we did actually win the league by 11 points last season. Think people have forgotten that.

Can't believe how crazy people are going over the lack of new signings at United. I appreciate one or two would be nice and may well be needed, if nothing else just to freshen things up a bit. But we did actually win the league by 11 points last season. Think people have forgotten that.

It's crazy to think some fans think you should sign someone just for the sake of it i.e panic buy.

It's crazy to think some fans think you should sign someone just for the sake of it i.e panic buy.

I know. People also saying we're now bidding for players just to make it look like we're doing something, (i.e. the bid for Herrera), which frankly I think is nonsense. I can't imagine we'd do that, we're not Arsenal for crying out loud.

I've hit my target by my calculations today \o/. Now on to try and finish top and get promoted to the next category. Although it could be tough as there are 4 other people aiming for top and 1 was above 3 of us today but didn't come in. Then there's some of the part timers and might get promoted above us. I still have tomorrow to go and probably won't find until Monday/Tuesday whether I've hit probably when it all gets sent out.

Well deserved, decorating sucks. No leaving do from work?

Yeah it does. Haven't done anything but for 2 weeks now. The house is getting there though.

I was asked by my boss if I wanted one but I said I didn't want a fuss. Honest answer for that though was if I did, I would have only wanted 5 or 6 people there.

And yet on a quiet early drink with my old team, I was 12 of them!! Although I assume they only drink with me as I'm their superiors superior. :(

The way people who I've worked with, except those I have formed close bonds with, come across as thinking they are better than you. For example, Family Support Workers do a heck of a lot less work than I do and aren't higher up the ladder than me, yet earn a substantial amount of money more than I do and expect me to wait on them hand & foot. That is when my issues with people start.

We all know why Emily drinks with you :brock:.

Speaking about my move. Here is a home truth for you.....

The master bedroom has an original fireplace in it which shows how old the house it. I've absolutely dismantled it and have honestly built this and decorated it from scratch to replace the original:

GetAttachment_zpsb914a446.jpg