Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Sounds quite like my parents. I think that's why I don't really have a musical taste as I enjoy every kind of genre going. I saw you singing some Bob Marley earlier :cool:

Missus bought me some of those Marley headphones for my birthday so put them to use with his music! My nephew is only 7 and he's already into a bit of Bob Marley.

Didn't you grow up not wanting to listen to anything your parents liked as it's not seen as 'cool'?

Not at all, I don't give a crap what people think of my musical tastes.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Missus bought me some of those Marley headphones for my birthday so put them to use with his music! My nephew is only 7 and he's already into a bit of Bob Marley.

Ooooooo get you posh **** :D I'd love the Rise Up ones

Ooooooo get you posh **** :D I'd love the Rise Up ones

Haha, posh! If you saw my town you'd soon change your mind lol.

Me neither. As I have voiced on many occasions on here. It's the one thing I don't care what people think.

If you didn't care do you still have problems with asked women out? Or did you mean musically?

I meant about music. I care about what everyone else thinks about other things :(. But I am getting better with women. Eventually I'll be able to approach them in town :D.

As long as its not from behind and with a mask on

oooooooo. Bitch :p

Didn't deny it though :D

I'm afraid the first time you approach a woman will be out of the bushes with a chloroform soaked rag!

He doesn't seem as bad these days but I think that's because he doesn't talk about women much anymore. I always wondered why SRL was mentoring him though, it does make you wonder if he is behind all of this and grooming NF.

Christ a bit busy in here! NF has killed (again). A newcomer to the thread has for some reason not been infracted for something I definitely would have been. And we're again dicussing music tastes. For the record;

NF's a blood thirsty murderer

The newcomer is clearly a sociopath

And my taste in music varies from everything to anything.

Well yeah, basically middle of last month I was out for someone's leaving do. Basically about 2am I left to walk home. A girl(Morrisons Local Bike) was lost. I was showing her back to where she was being picked up. She's always liked me from what people have said but I've always refused anything despite there being something there maybe. Because of this. Anyway, I kissed her, then tried going to second base. Then said come back to mine, but when realising what I was doing, I said no. Tried seeing if she'd go down an alley or something :D. That didn't work so kind of cockblocked myself as people have said.

Well yeah, basically middle of last month I was out for someone's leaving do. Basically about 2am I left to walk home. A girl(Morrisons Local Bike) was lost. I was showing her back to where she was being picked up. She's always liked me from what people have said but I've always refused anything despite there being something there maybe. Because of this. Anyway, I kissed her, then tried going to second base. Then said come back to mine, but when realising what I was doing, I said no. Tried seeing if she'd go down an alley or something:D. That didn't work so kind of cockblocked myself as people have said.

What is wrong with you :D

Well yeah, basically middle of last month I was out for someone's leaving do. Basically about 2am I left to walk home. A girl(Morrisons Local Bike) was lost. I was showing her back to where she was being picked up. She's always liked me from what people have said but I've always refused anything despite there being something there maybe. Because of this. Anyway, I kissed her, then tried going to second base. Then said come back to mine, but when realising what I was doing, I said no. Tried seeing if she'd go down an alley or something :D. That didn't work so kind of cockblocked myself as people have said.

Why didn't you just take her back to yours? You are bit odd.

What is wrong with you :D

Well, it was the only other solution.

Why didn't you just take her back to yours? You are bit odd.

I had my reasons. She's had about 5/6 blokes from Morrisons in some way or another. She works on the same department as my mum. So waking up the next morning trying to explain that one and having my mum possibly tell people was too risky.