Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a bit risky? Is editing stuff like that robust?

I'll create the team then swap it for someone already in the league. I'll be starting in the lowest division for whatever league I'll end up in anyway. I'll not add any staff or players and I really will work from the bottom up, no finances. I'll have to get free transfers and sign greyed out players. :)

I need to make the game harder and I can see this doing that.

I'll create the team then swap it for someone already in the league. I'll be starting in the lowest division for whatever league I'll end up in anyway. I'll not add any staff or players and I really will work from the bottom up, no finances. I'll have to get free transfers and sign greyed out players. :)

I need to make the game harder and I can see this doing that.

Cleon United?

I'm really tempted to give FMC more of a chance on FM14.

The key for me is tactics, and FMC is the same as Sim mode in that respect.

Training will be a big miss, but I fancy doing a really long save and FMC is the only way I'll be able to do that.

This was my same mindset as I had on FM13, and it didn't take me long to go to Sim mode.

Would be surprised if he didn't play. Will cry if he's in behind van Persie though.

It is crying out for Fellaini alongside Carrick, RvP up front and Kagawa or Rooney drifting around behind him.

Frankly, if it doesn't end up being like that once Kagawa is match fit, I'll think that David Moyes has a Japanese blind spot.

It is crying out for Fellaini alongside Carrick, RvP up front and Kagawa or Rooney drifting around behind him.

Frankly, if it doesn't end up being like that once Kagawa is match fit, I'll think that David Moyes has a Japanese blind spot.

Already went through what I'd prefer the other week. Whether we get to see it or not, who knows. Well, apart from David Moyes.

Last night it wouldn't let me on via Firefox, (just kept saying "Problem Loading Page"), but that got sorted. This morning it wouldn't let me on via my phone. All sorted now though.

Use Chrome and stop being a girl?

Cleon United?

I'm really tempted to give FMC more of a chance on FM14.

The key for me is tactics, and FMC is the same as Sim mode in that respect.

Training will be a big miss, but I fancy doing a really long save and FMC is the only way I'll be able to do that.

This was my same mindset as I had on FM13, and it didn't take me long to go to Sim mode.

Not sure of the name yet hmmm...

I remember you being the FM13 n00b :D

FC Tigers.

For some random reason, green and red stripes, white shorts and socks.

The name reminds me of Hull :(

How long you going for SRL?

2 weeks. Go away 3rd October.

You just need a shag it might make you a bit less stalkery.

I've come to the conclusion that NF won't have sex until he is married.

Right at a risk of an infraction here. Will you two, Ty or anyone else is overstepping the mark just **** off. I'm sorry, but I have had enough. What I get upto in my spare time is up to me. If I broadcast it, then feel fine to discuss and have a joke. But when it's the same ****, over and over again. You can shut up.

I can't be arsed to look through the posts tbh. Either way, if you haven't, then I shall apologise. But I am sure you have. Either way, many of you continuously bring it up and it's damn right fecking annoying. Because I am not, and will not ever be a stalker. I just have an extreme difficulty with women which is slowly improving.

This thread makes me think what OTF could be with NF :(.

NF, seriously though, if you don't like the response you get don't talk about it. If you're going to get **** from people on here and you can't take it then why tell them?

It's me who calls you a stalker not the others, so if you're going to throw a paddy do it right.

If you don't want the **** ripping out of you then don't post personal information about yourself then talking about how someone talked to you once then you fell in love with them and got obsessed. And then don't post saying you got **** at work for same thing. and certainly don't get involved with giving stick to others. Which you do at times, you get involved too. You can't have it both ways tbh.

We all know that's all we do in this thread is rip each other to parts. I call Tom all sorts and vice versa, we also have a pop at SRL constant and him us.

It's me who calls you a stalker not the others, so if you're going to throw a paddy do it right.

If you don't want the **** ripping out of you then don't post personal information about yourself then and certainly don't get involved with giving stick to others. Which you do at times, you get involved too. You can't have it both ways tbh.

We all know that's all we do in this thread is rip each other to parts. I call Tom all sorts and vice versa, we also have a pop at SRL constant and him us.

Oh it's you. Oh apologies SRL. Cleon, can you stop please it makes me cry :(:D. In all seriousness I don't like that comment. Others are fine for now. I know that is what this thread is about. Because 99% of the time is banter. Which is why I don't post in OTF much because it's full of people who are tits. But that's another matter.

Do you read at all you tit. You very rarely post in here, crawl away. Did I say I don't mind people discussing, because I discuss. But that comment continuously comes up. So jog on.

You can't be nasty to people when asking for people to relax with you ffs :D

You can't be nasty to people when asking for people to relax with you ffs :D

You can. It doesn't always get the right response though.

Possibly so SRL. Either way I don't care.

Now onto more happier news. Not sure who to be now FM14 has been announced with a release date. Also not sure whether to create a new thread regarding my Indonesian Save. Thinking of calling it the Impersibom Dream :D.