Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

The boiler went down at some point last night/early this morning. Having to get up at 6am this morning for work to find this out and then have having to have a cold water wash wasn't pleasant either. The one person who would have probably fixed it in a flash is currently away until Sunday :(. My grandad is coming down later to see if he can do anything. If not, then we'll have to go upto his for showers for the next few days.

The boiler went down at some point last night/early this morning. Having to get up at 6am this morning for work to find this out and then have having to have a cold water wash wasn't pleasant either. The one person who would have probably fixed it in a flash is currently away until Sunday :(. My grandad is coming down later to see if he can do anything. If not, then we'll have to go upto his for showers for the next few days.

And there you was only days ago saying you'd got all the basics covered for stuff like this if you bought an house :D

Love being let down by family. Having said he'd turn up all day, my grandad has turned round and now said he's going for a meal. I can't even get hold of him to see if I can go up to his for a shower. I have no back up plan either. So by tomorrow morning it'll be now shower in 2 days and having to deal with a cold water wash at 6am which I am not looking forward to.

Me and my brother have tried pressing some buttons on the boiler but it's not worked.

Beta is live.... here comes the pain...

As I said on Twitter;

Let the carnage begin.
Having to get up at 6am this morning for work to find this out and then have having to have a cold water wash wasn't pleasant either.

You could have always boiled the kettle and poured the water into the sink.

-------------

On another note, what a long ass day at work that has been.

Why not man up and have a cold shower NF? Hardly worth going to your grandad's house for a shower just because you don't have hot water ffs :D.

Are you ****ing daft? It's the middle of winter, it's cold and you expect me to have a cold shower? That'd be a clever move.

Oh and Tom, I don't have time. I have to leave at 6:40. By the time I've had breakfast and got dressed after having a shower I time it just right.

Some sort of setting was wrong in the tax section of Italy only way to fix it in an already started save was to use FMRTE and I wouldn't pay for that.

Christ game breaker!! Never played in Italy until I recently managed Juventus, so guess I never knew about it.

Just saw this in a thread in GD about the fact that the sliders are gone;

ME cheaters like sliders.

Expect all the previous "gods" (who I wont mention) to suddenly vanish.

The real experts on here have been wwfan, Cleon, tomtuck etc. This will be evident over the next 12 months and people will appreciate there work/help even more now.

Strange sense of pride. :)

Sorry to disappoint. Been too busy for much FM but couldn't resist returning for a BETA release. How are you Tom? All good I hope?

Well, I never expressed joy or disappointment at your apparent demise.

Me? I just toddle along in my own merry, spreading peace and love. Or yeah, I'm fine cheers.

Just staying in tonight!! Got the game tomorrow, then meant to be meeting my brother for a couple of drinks. Then Sunday, no idea yet.

Family time :cool:

I miss not living closer to my brother because we used to be really close. He's your age Tom and I always used to take him to games etc when younger and when he was older because he's a tight **** :D

Think I've just had a weird bug on FM13............

End of first season with Barca, and in the the club value section we have dropped from 1st to 25th, and the value of the club plummeted right down to £103million. Our balance however is £206million, yet I'm only allowed 25% of any player sales to reinvest.

Erm, what on earth? :D

Think I've just had a weird bug on FM13............

End of first season with Barca, and in the the club value section we have dropped from 1st to 25th, and the value of the club plummeted right down to £103million. Our balance however is £206million, yet I'm only allowed 25% of any player sales to reinvest.

Erm, what on earth? :D

Club Value comes from the players you have and their worth doesn't it and isn't as simple as the clubs balance? I remember at Ajax having close to 1 billion and I still wasn't top due to players values being low and using youth all the time.

Club Value comes from the players you have and their worth doesn't it and isn't as simple as the clubs balance? I remember at Ajax having close to 1 billion and I still wasn't top due to players values being low and using youth all the time.

I'm Barcelona at the end of the first season, I'm pretty sure I should be fine if that's the case? :D