Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I realise that now after speaking with my dad. It doesn't set then. Something like that. Something definitely happens.

It still sets. The only time snow can't fall is if at absolute zero (–459oF or –273oC). Below zero there is less water vapour though but no-one can back up just exactly how much less with facts.

Speaking of Christmas, what's everyone doing for it this year? Be the first one my little daughter will actually understand so it'll be me the missus and her all Christmas. We'll try and make it special for her. I'll visit my family and the missus's well before actual Christmas day though as I don't want visitors. I hate visitors at the best of times.

Speaking of Christmas, what's everyone doing for it this year? Be the first one my little daughter will actually understand so it'll be me the missus and her all Christmas. We'll try and make it special for her. I'll visit my family and the missus's well before actual Christmas day though as I don't want visitors. I hate visitors at the best of times.

Girlfriends Mum and Dad away, so just my parents to worry about. Reckon I'm off to the pub with my Dad and Brother at lunchtime, (done every year since I was 16), then me and the missus doing our usual - christmas dinner alone, chinese food.

I'll see my Mum and her husband on Chrstimas Eve or Boxing Day after I'm back from the United game. Not sure when I'll see my nephew as my brother isn't sure when he'll have him. :(

This is the first time I won't see my parents on Christmas Day. I'm having a quiet one at home. I'm seeing my parents on Boxing Day. I can't say I am particularly fussed when I see the in-laws.

I think im taking the missus to my folks this year, should be interesting the Milne household tends to get a bit rowdy at Christmas.

Football manager, from your sports centre thread, i just assumed by your post that he was having a dig at you constantly.

Ah yeah him. For the past 6 months because I owned him hard by facts in a thread. Since then he's been a bit funny with me :D

It is ******* it down. In terms of Christmas we'll be at home. That includes my mum, dad, brother and myself. We won't be going to my nan's due to not getting on with my aunt.

Bit harsh on you nan that she has to miss out.

No idea what to get my girlfriend for Christmas this year.

No idea what to get my girlfriend for Christmas this year.

You're the romantic type aren't you? Why not make her a scrap book of your life together, where you first met, first house blah blah. It's different and will be unique for you two plus you can always keep adding to it.

You're the romantic type aren't you? Why not make her a scrap book of your life together, where you first met, first house blah blah. It's different and will be unique for you two plus you can always keep adding to it.

Slight problem in the fact that we don't really have any pictures of us two or reminders of the stuff we've done.

Always been a bug bear of mine have those people who takes photos of everything they do and collect pointless memorabelia, be it from birthdays, holidays, whatever. Fair enough weddings, children, etc, but I don't need photos of each vaguely special occassion.

Not that I'm abusing your idea - I like it. There's just the problem of a lack of photos of us.

Slight problem in the fact that we don't really have any pictures of us two and stuff we've done. Always been a bug bear of mine have those people who takes photos of everything they do., be it burthdays, holidays, whatever. Fair enough weddings, children, etc, but I don't need photos of each vaguely special occassion.

Not that I'm abusing your idea - I like it. There's just the problem of a lack of photos of us.

You could find someone to do it in a cartoon style then :D

McFly and Busted have become one super group for some reason, probably because both bands have ran out of money and fans. The g/f is a fan of both, so that was the easiest present ive bought in my life.

Plus its in Glasgow, so she will be gone for a few nights, which means free time for FM and GTA :D

McFly and Busted have become one super group for some reason, probably because both bands have ran out of money and fans. The g/f is a fan of both, so that was the easiest present ive bought in my life.

Plus its in Glasgow, so she will be gone for a few nights, which means free time for FM and GTA :D

How old is the missus? :D I bet really you are doing it because you'll have buy 2 tickets and go yourself. Its for you really isn't it? :D

I'd personally say I have more money than sense. But in a way you have a point; money makes gift buying so easy that I tend neglect my creativity.

It too easy to just chuck money around for presents etc. I'm not saying its for everyone but I tend to put more effort into Birthdays and Xmas and try and make them unique and personal somehow.

How old is the missus? :D I bet really you are doing it because you'll have buy 2 tickets and go yourself. Its for you really isn't it? :D

Hahaha, what do you think id want more, a weekend of computer games or going to see two of the worst ever bands combined to make one even worse band? :D

Should have had Izzy at the front and it would have been like the age of dogs :D.

Do you know how long it took just to get the three of them sitting like that!!! Behind the picture is me standing with various bits of meat to entice the buggers to just stay still for a second! hahaha :D

Well it's not. It's been going on for the past 5 or so years and my nan has always usually sided with my aunt. I get along with my nan and grandad but my mum and dad come first. My dad supports his wife (it's my dad's sister) and I'll side by my mum. If my aunt wasn't such a bitch it wouldn't be like that.