Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try Cleon, not guarenteeing anything though. As I've said, I'm fairly annoyed at the moment. Hopefully, it'll just be an admin error, but if it isn't, I would lose my temper. I've always had a short temper, comes from my dad. If I can control it, then it's good. I don't get violent, haven't got a violent bone in my body. Just have a short fuse :(. Always been the downfall of me.

What's up Cleon?!? I see you got a baby on the way. Congrats. Married life eh? I'm hoping to be heading that way soon. :)

You popped the question? :cool:

Indeed been a quite eventful year since Feb 2011 really. I'm also moving after baby born to Newcastle as that's where the other half wants to go back to cos their from there :(

And cool, pleased to see lifes been good to you. Did your project ever come off what you told me about? Milkshakes?

Newcastle. :( My condolenses.

Yes edgar fill us in about it.

More just out of character for you mate :)

I dunno, maybe it's not, just maybe there was/are underlying issues which I've managed to hide. Just seem to be getting annoyed at everything at the moment.

It's a warning not an infraction he's got :)

Apparently, I was lucky to get away with a warning.

We all know your a knob though NF so we're used to you :D.

Haha :D.

Indeed been a quite eventful year since Feb 2011 really. I'm also moving after baby born to Newcastle as that's where the other half wants to go back to cos their from there :(

Errrrrrm....whats wrong with up here may I ask?

Must admit NF i didnt see you with an infraction on here!

Edgar, go for it, GD needs brightening up from time to time! hahaha

I'll refrain! Don't want Heath on my case for me abusing muppets!

Aye you might wanna calm down a little though :)

And cool, pleased to see lifes been good to you. Did your project ever come off what you told me about? Milkshakes?

Life's been great. The milkshake thing didn't come off but there's a whole heap of other very cool business stuff going down. Along with my blog going very well too and Spurs flying high it's all good mate!

I'll try Cleon, not guarenteeing anything though. As I've said, I'm fairly annoyed at the moment. Hopefully, it'll just be an admin error, but if it isn't, I would lose my temper. I've always had a short temper, comes from my dad. If I can control it, then it's good. I don't get violent, haven't got a violent bone in my body. Just have a short fuse :(. Always been the downfall of me.

Have to say, Im pretty short tempered to. I get that from my Mam.

What's wrong with having a baby in Scarborough then :confused:

They wanna move back near their family which is all in Newcastle, kinda the downside of getting married but meh I'll survive lol.

Apparently, I was lucky to get away with a warning.

Yes very lucky, good job I was looking out for you eh?!!!

Errrrrrm....whats wrong with up here may I ask?

Well when you live next to the sea in a beautiful house and have sea views out of all the windows. Newcastle seems a little bit boring compared to that :)

Indeed it is more obvious that people like SRL, Ty, tom would have gotten an infraction before NF. :eek:

Not really, it only takes one for me to go mental. He was a Spurs fan as well, slating Andy Reid. I didn't have a problem with him doing it, but he'd already done it or it had already been mentioned in the thread about 4 times, so didn't need to be mentioned again. Just have just bit my lip and got on with it. I've learnt to do it at work most of the time.

Cleon back on his/her old stomping ground. Still don't know whether you're a woman or not.

How comes you've done that mod thing that mods can do?

Woman.

And what mod thing?

Life's been great. The milkshake thing didn't come off but there's a whole heap of other very cool business stuff going down. Along with my blog going very well too and Spurs flying high it's all good mate!

You must be plased with Harry saying he owes it to the fans to stay and leaving them would be wrong. Looks like he'll be England boss just for Euros, win win for everyone I think.

Not really, it only takes one for me to go mental. He was a Spurs fan as well, slating Andy Reid. I didn't have a problem with him doing it, but he'd already done it or it had already been mentioned in the thread about 4 times, so didn't need to be mentioned again. Just have just bit my lip and got on with it. I've learnt to do it at work most of the time.

I think most Spurs fans would be perfectly within their rights to slate Andy 'Pie Boy' Reid. Waste of money. :D

They wanna move back near their family which is all in Newcastle, kinda the downside of getting married but meh I'll survive lol.

Well when you live next to the sea in a beautiful house and have sea views out of all the windows. Newcastle seems a little bit boring compared to that :)

Get yourself to Tynemouth beach :p ha. In all seriousness though, Whitley Bay is quite a nice place, but not as nice as Whitby which is in your area. Im not from Newcastle, Durham, but I wanted to hear your understanding :D.

Get yourself to Tynemouth beach :p ha. In all seriousness though, Whitley Bay is quite a nice place, but not as nice as Whitby which is in your area. Im not from Newcastle, Durham, but I wanted to hear your understanding :D.

Whitby is **** nowdays gone down the hill.

And Whitley Bay is where I'm looking to move to actually :)

Can Ty get an infraction?

Tom can't get infractions, its impossible to know when he is having a go or not because of his lack of saftey winks lol

Sure he can. And I infracted tom once. Kinda :cool:

Woman. And what mod thing?

----

:D

Being invisible.

I think most Spurs fans would be perfectly within their rights to slate Andy 'Pie Boy' Reid. Waste of money. :D

No, you didn't use him correctly. I'll refrain from using the word again :D. You've picked up another mark edgar, I swear? I'm sure about 10 minutes ago, it was 0/1(10)?

Pfft you was away, someones gotta look after the kids eh?!!!!!

I only got it last Friday iirc.

No, you didn't use him correctly. I'll refrain from using the word again :D. You've picked up another mark edgar, I swear? I'm sure about 10 minutes ago, it was 0/1(10)?

I only got it last Friday iirc.

Purefun is away at weekends

You must be plased with Harry saying he owes it to the fans to stay and leaving them would be wrong. Looks like he'll be England boss just for Euros, win win for everyone I think.

Harry's done well for us. But he still annoys me. I'd be happy if he went off to England full time as long as Levy lines up a big name to replace him. And who wouldn't want our job right now? Luka, Rafa, Bale running tings up front with Kyle Walker being the man at the back, life's good.

Yeah that's it, being invisible. Isn't HoPeY/Lisandro Lopez invisible and so are a few others. Canvey was at one stage and well I dunno about any others. I haven't seen Gillsman post for ages, nor Ruckus and Kris.

Thats a good point i havent seen Kris posting in GD for a while now, i miss calling him old :(

Whitby is **** nowdays gone down the hill.

And Whitley Bay is where I'm looking to move to actually :)

Oh well. Been there once which was quite a few years ago now so I retract my comment :).

When I was a student I used to live in Jesmond which is quite a nice place in the City as well. Nice place for a pint to :D.

Yes we played him too close to the pie stand!

And I have a warning from Heath. A comedy warning. It'll go soon.

Harry's done well for us. But he still annoys me. I'd be happy if he went off to England full time as long as Levy lines up a big name to replace him. And who wouldn't want our job right now? Luka, Rafa, Bale running tings up front with Kyle Walker being the man at the back, life's good.

Harry Redknapp is the Churchill Dog. How bloody saggy is his face!!!

Yeah that's it, being invisible. Isn't HoPeY/Lisandro Lopez invisible and so are a few others. Canvey was at one stage and well I dunno about any others. I haven't seen Gillsman post for ages, nor Ruckus and Kris.

Gillsman moved and isn't around anymore.

Kris I haven't seen in over a year tbh.

Ruckus is about to move again so he is busy.

Must admit it does my nut when people repeatedly send me PM's asking for tactics... when there's a forum full of them.

That said, I've not had much time to really post anything tactical recently. I've also held back a little from getting too involved in tactical debates I won't have time to follow up properly. Some "tactics" mod eh! :p