Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help it :(. My mate summed it up perfectly yesterday. I'm still in the secondary school years mode. As much as it's annoying to say it, it's true.

Don't worry about it, just relax and you'd be fine. Be yourself no need to be too anxious or too down.

Stoned or lost your virginity?

Had to smile.

Stoned whilst losing his virginity, good night!

Bigger smile. And so true.

I've given up my Spurs blog and will now be launching a new European football themed blog, link is in my location, although there's nothing to see yet!

Shame that.

I remember when I first met some girls...

They cried.

looking forward to the blog Edgar! got one myself but don't really post in it, off to study Sports Journalism at Uni in September and wanting to cover European football! :thup:

Good luck with that mate :thup:

I enjoy writing about football but I doubt it'll ever pay the bills for me! Aiming to have my new blog up and running with regular content in the next month.

looking forward to the blog Edgar! got one myself but don't really post in it, off to study Sports Journalism at Uni in September and wanting to cover European football! :thup:
Good luck with that mate :thup:

I enjoy writing about football but I doubt it'll ever pay the bills for me! Aiming to have my new blog up and running with regular content in the next month.

I rarely show my face in these kind of threads but feel like I've found similar company! I used to have a FM-real life hybrid kind of blog but just got out of the habit of bashing my thoughts and opinions out. May well still be live, I'll have a look :)

Speaking of lovely looking daughters ... you still seeing that 19 year old hooooooooot spanish ...

On an off, yes...

I think he is doing a bit more than seeing :lol:.

...of course, such is the benefit of a casual relationship. ;)

I like being single too much, so if she started getting "serious" I'd probably back off, harsh as that might sound. Could probably say that at the moment she's a friend "with benefits". :D

Anyhow, have spent all evening doing some more work on the business website. I'm looking at doing a total overhaul of the site at some point and adding having all the pages available in Spanish.

It's pretty simple, but that's how I want to keep things. I've never been a fan of sites that are too flashy. Here it is if anyone wants a gander... http://www.granadapropertyreform.com/

It's the Europa League! Also, even when the draw was made i couldnt see us not getting through.

Think i'll go if we get past Bilbao or Lokomotiv Moscow in the next round.

Aye I get what you mean. It's yours and City's to lose in all honesty.

England squad has been named and I swear I cant see much difference to what Capello would have done. Why Downing & Walcott are in I will never know. He says he will name an inexperienced side, well then bloody do it.

Have to say though, its nice that there is no Ferdinand, Terry or Lampard but would have probably considered dropping the egotistical maniac that is Cashley Cole.

Walcott has gone backwards in the past 18 months, offers so little to Arsenal. As soon as his pace goes, he will have nothing at all to offer a team.

Even with his pace he doesnt have anything to offer really.

Why drop Cole, he's by far and away our best leftback.

Probably just his attitude!!! Best left-back yes, but he is only in it for one thing and thats himself. Couldnt care less about anything other than that.

Norwich -v- Man Utd this week-end and Tom is going and people from East Anglia are weird...apparently.

Sunday I think I will be pre-occupied with beer and TV by watching the Carling Cup Final.

Very bad and to be honest pretty close to deserving an infraction.

Yups go for it, deffo deserves one:thup:

Can't just infract him for being Scottish?
:D

Mods can do owt we want
:D
Plus bad jokes deserve consequences.