Anji

soccertrick

Yeah, so even Ukranians count as Foreign unfortunately. As a tip, keep Lakhiyalov and Igonin (the two wingers) as I've found them to be incredibly useful utility players. Gadjibekov has surprised me in defense, he's a class defender.

Just bought this guy for £6k compensation, drooling at the prospect of him in the future :D

Untitled-1452.png

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just popping into ask whether any one is intending in making the Anzhi OP? Personally, I have no experience on Anzhi, or with them, and it would be nice to read the squad analysis of someone who's played with Anzhi and know about them :thup:

I'm not putting my name forward or attempting to put pressure on anybody, I'm just saying that it would be nice if people, like myself, could read a bit about Anzhi, their squad and related topics :thup:

Somebody posted here already saying they were going to do it. It's been over a week and he hasn't posted since. I PMed asking Purefun if it was okay for me to do it, and he said I should PM the original person. If I don't have a reply by around Wednesday I'm just going to make the thread myself.

Just popping into ask whether any one is intending in making the Anzhi OP? Personally, I have no experience on Anzhi, or with them, and it would be nice to read the squad analysis of someone who's played with Anzhi and know about them :thup:

I'm not putting my name forward or attempting to put pressure on anybody, I'm just saying that it would be nice if people, like myself, could read a bit about Anzhi, their squad and related topics :thup:

In the meantime, read Wikipedia (what the whole OP is usually copy and pasted from) and watch some Youtube clips :thup:

Somebody posted here already saying they were going to do it. It's been over a week and he hasn't posted since. I PMed asking Purefun if it was okay for me to do it, and he said I should PM the original person. If I don't have a reply by around Wednesday I'm just going to make the thread myself.

Why does no-one PM me hey!

For that, you can no longer do the Anzhi thread :mad: (If the other guy doesn't reply)

I would but I dont think my approach to Football Manager games would really go down well with a 'Official Thread' when reading how others are used.

Basically I play FM like its CM01/02.... that means I dont use training, the Asst Manager does all the admin work, I just pick a 4-4-2 from the default list and play no tweaks at all.. even during games, for example if my centre back gets sent off.. i just leave it and play on with 3 defenders. I sell anyone and will always use purchase over 48 months.... I dont play the game indepth at all, just click through to the games and then buy players from player search during transfer windows (thats right, no scouts).. I also generally give all youth players a free transfer as I dont have time to try and develop them, id rather the AI did that and then I purchase them.

Phillipov is progressing steadily to say the least! A superb improvement after just one month at the club, not to mention a hat-trick on his debut for the U18's and a goal a game since then! He's definitely going out on loan next year to a first division side if he keeps this up.

Untitled-1725.png

Also, beat Dinamo Kyiv 2-2 (away goals) in the Europa league to set up a Second Knockout Round tie vs Everton.

Signed this youth player, Rodionov, for £6k from KamAz, who'll join in a few months time (August 2013). I'm loving the regens at the moment, here's my current crop of newgens (all signed from elsewhere)

Rodionov Joins in August, while he may never play for me, he should develop nicely and net me some profit from selling him on.

Phillipov

Iljin

Petrov (Joins in August, like Rodionov - £65,000 fee. Probably will never play for me, but should net me a handy profit.

Why does no-one PM me hey!

SORRY ALMIGHTY TY!

I was going to PM you, Purefun and heath, but I thought it might complicate things if one of you gave me the go-ahead and another said no, so instead I just PMed the creator of the "Take your pick" thread, which happened to be Purefun. ;)

EDIT: woah, he's progressing very nicely, Dob!

Now this is going to be interesting, I didn't want to mess up the European season as I'll control Bayern München too, so I took control of Anji in the middle of June. Unfortunately they are in 12th position, with 2 victories, 4 draws and 5 defeats and a streak of 6 games without winning. GD is 14-18. My first game just had to be against Zenit.. :( My team was doing ok, Eto'o even opened the scoring, but then Joao Carlos got sent off and eventually they scored two.

This will be challenging, no money (I always tick off transfer budgets) and the morale is awful.

Phillipov is progressing steadily to say the least! A superb improvement after just one month at the club, not to mention a hat-trick on his debut for the U18's and a goal a game since then! He's definitely going out on loan next year to a first division side if he keeps this up.

Untitled-1725.png

Iljin

These guys will rip up the Russian league and even CL in just a few years! Iljin already has incredible physicals at 15, which allows you to focus more heavily on technical and mental training.

You lucky bugger!

What are the nationalities that count as domestic? It seems that some of the neighbouring countries' nationals don't count against the foreigner limit.

Just Russian.

I made a custom league last year where the surrounding nations were counted as domestic.

- Armenia

- Azerbaijan

- Belarus

- Estonia

- Georgia

- Kazakhstan

- Kyrgystan

- Latvia

- Lithuania

- Moldova

- Tajikistan

- Turkmenistan

- Ukraine

- Uzbekistan

I may do it again this year if there would be interest.

There were discussions within the first few posts on P1 about who was going to make the thread, and Im sure someone mentioned towards the back-end of P1 that they were going to 'have it up by the week-end'. Never happened. PM one of the mods or post in the Take your Pick thread. Im not sure if anyone is still interested.

I've already discussed this a few times on this page and the first.

I'm gonna bold it so everyone can see what's happening and hopefully won't keep asking.

I PMed Purefun asking for his permission to create the Anji thread instead of tmason who originally said he was going to be doing it. Purefun got back to me and instructed that I should PM tmason instead and find out from him why it wasn't up. I did this on Saturday. He still hasn't replied. Should he not get back to me before Friday (I would say tomorrow or Thursday, but I'll be busy all day tomorrow and Thursday), I'll work on the assumption that he isn't interested and will once more ask Purefun (or Ty) for permission to go ahead and post the thread, which would mean it would be up by Saturday, maybe even Friday night. Unless someone else wishes to take over the reigns of the Anji thread (assuming tmason doesn't do it), then I will be creating the FM12 Anji thread.

I looked for a Russian football thread on the Football Forum, but couldn't find one, so I'll ask this here instead: does anyone know why Vladimir Gabulov has been loaned out to CSKA? He seems to be one of the best Russian goalies, and I'd have preferred him over Revishvili.

Akinfeev sustained a long term injury, so CSKA loaned in Gabulov and sold young GK Pomazan to Anzhi.

Any recommendations foor good Russian prospects?

its hard or nearly impossible to attract any great Russian prospects in your first season its takes nearly a full season, where you are going to have to perform very well in the league....to attract some names, like Dzagoev, Mamaev, Schennikov (all CSKA players :D ) id also recommend going hard after Rausch of Hannover hes german/russian dual nationality

^^ I ended up having to drop 34 million on him, in my first Anji save only had him about for like 16 mil which was fair, but having to double that in this second save I have going sucks alot more

So in my second save, I ended up winning the league thanks in bunch to other teams playing somewhat poor in fairness many of the big Russian clubs lost some important players for example Wagner Love was way gone before the seasons started as Liverpool signed him

so before the season started I signed Vertogehen, Shiskin, Tomecak, Henriksen.....in the winter I activated Marco Reus's BO clause (18 mil euro) and with a offer of 70k per week he was willing to come, I also managed to land Sapeta from Dinamo Moscow....I had United and City offer up a straight 23 million Mbark Boussoufa, I accepted sold off and bought out a few of those other scrubby Russian players

I win the league so my attention is now completing this team in hopes of doing a domestic double, and doing well in Europe....sort of hoping that I finish third in the CL group as I would love to get a EL trophy before I can fully compete at a high level in the CL

as for the Summer Transfers it was a busy one to say the least, with around 8 players coming in along with a few youth players.....I had 20 million left over in Transfers, and seeing as the board doesnt seem to give you a budget in the second seasons I used the Boussoufa money along with with others, and the the increase in the wage budget to help fund these moves in which all of em will be payed in 48 months time.......like most do here I paid way over the top for Russian players Mamaev was brought in slightly below 30 million, Schennikov at 35 million *face palm*, Christian Benetiz around 6 million, Song Heun Min at 11 million, Konstantin Rausch at 9 million, but his contract is just stupid for a guy who will be rotating, Radja Nainggolan for around 10 million, Renat Yanbayev whose naturally left sided but is ambidextrous so he will be a very good back-up for both fullback positions got him around 15 million, and bought Kara for around 6 million to finish off my summer transfer......Ive ridded myself of all the Brazilians with the exception of Bobby who will eventually be my ass man......Juceli I sold off for 12 million, as I needed the money just in case to fund all of these transfers, and Tardelli was sold off for peanuts for around 3 million, Joao Carlos I bought out, and the remaning Russians who managed to survive my first purge were either bought out, or sold for a few thousand

My Current Squad- (Bold will be the probable RPL starters)

ST - Eto, Pogrebynak, C. Benetiz, Song Heuin Min

AML/AMR - Rausch, Dzsudzsak, Reus, Tomecak

CM - Mamaev, Nainggolan, Henriksen, Sapeta

LB/RB - Zhirkov, Schennikov, Shiskin, Yanbayev

CB - Vertogehen, Gadjhibekov, Tagirbekov, Kara, Yemelyanov

GK - Gabulov, Pomazan, Revishvili

should be able to repeat as champions, only thing I can think of potentially changing is eventually my Goalkeeper that will come in the third season with either Aikenefeev, or the Gladbach GK.....my defense isnt class by any means, but Gadhi, is still somewhat young plus he and Tagir are the only HG club players on the team so I the both of them atm

Having won my last 13 games in the league and in 17 a row, I decided to holiday my Russian Cup Quarter Final match against Spartak Moscow. Disappointed is not the word to describe my thoughts as we lost 2-0 :(

Oh well, a chance to beat CSKA to go 12 points clear up next, and a Europa League semi final against Tottenham.

Yeah all the best players seem to be from CSKA. Currently trying to flatter Schennikov so he'll join me :)

Yep, them and Zenit. I'm playing as Krasnodar, and having the same issue- not many decent Russians want to join, and the ones I have are mediocre at best. I did manage to pick up Sharifi in the January 2012 transfer window, but he broke his arm in my final friendly before the end of the winter break, and is out until April. :(

Also got Nika Piliev fairly cheap from CSKA, so you might try him if you need a young winger.

I've gone for Roberto Carlos just in the second season, he has some good stats on my game for the position.

Just beat Spurs in the Europa Semi-Final and now I'm playing Manchester City in the Final! 'Mon Anji! <3

EDIT: Beat City 4-2! I went 2-0 up inside the first ten minutes as they went all-out attack from the beginning, but then they pulled 2 goals back just before half time. Eto'o and Zhirkov then pulled us two goals ahead 10 minutes into the second half and we held on. A great achievement :D

ended up signing Bobby as a coach and the Dinamo Keiv ass. man as my right hand man

trying to build up this staff but its hard even with my League title last season the reputation of the club still isnt there, need to start doing well in Europe....its why im pulling for a third place finish so that I can get a place in the EL....early in the League and im walking through it fairly easily

Ahhh, finally, first the chairman injected 20 million euros into the coffers in 1st February, I immediately asked for an increase of the wage budget (couldn't ask for more transfer money as I had done that previously..), the request was denied, but then after hitting continue, I got a transfer budget of ~10 million.

Scout reports would said no... however you do have a tonne of money knocking around, so he could be persuaded. I think if he's still available second season when you have qualified for European football (pref. Champions League) he'd say yes. But to be honest, you have a host of attacking options.... Diego Tardelli, Eto'o, Carcela, Boussoufa, Dzusduk (or however you spell it). I'd spend the money on midfield and defence if I where you.

In mine I bought James Milner who amazingly in January wants to go. Anji gave me 78million in the january window

Can people post in this newer thread please...

FM12: Anji - Create The Path To Glory

Those who have posted in this thread with detailed information, are welcome to copy their posts over to the new thread. Even though this thread is closed, you should be able to use the post edit function to copy your posts here, then paste into a new post in the new thread (which will save you having to re-type image links and toolbar options you've used).

If you're struggling to do this, give one of the mods a yell, and we'll try to help out.

Archived