Jay Rodriguez

MaxwellHammer

Just wondering how good Jay Rodriguez is on other peoples games? Got him in my 1st season with West Ham for £ 5.5 million and scored 34 goals in the championship and now has got 11 in 10 games in the Premier League.

screenshot20111106at163.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At the start of the game his physical stats aren't that good so I put him on a more strength orientated training schedule. I play him in attack poacher role.

When you have uploaed your ss onto imageshack, there should be a code (link), which says forum link. Copy that & then edit your opening post. You can then paste the link from imageshack & it will post a picture into this thread :thup:.

Well, yes :D, but in the post that you opened the tread with, click edit on that post and then put the ss in there & a little info on Rodriguez mate :thup:. Just helping or otherwise this threas will be closed.

Spot on mate :thup:

If you copy & paste this to the 'Official Links Treads' sticky at the top of the page then it will be added to the official links :). He is a cracking player though. Improves grately.

Archived