Reserve team

My reserve team seems to have vanished. I am starting my 3rd season and all my reserve players have ended up in my 1st team, there is no option for a reserve team. Anyone know why?

My reserve team seems to have vanished. I am starting my 3rd season and all my reserve players have ended up in my 1st team, there is no option for a reserve team. Anyone know why?

No clue mate. Never had any problems with my reserve team disappearing like that. So when you highlight "squad" you don't get the option for reserve team by hitting square? Does it show the square button at the bottom and have nothing next to it?

No clue mate. Never had any problems with my reserve team disappearing like that. So when you highlight "squad" you don't get the option for reserve team by hitting square? Does it show the square button at the bottom and have nothing next to it?

Used to but no longer does. I am going to see if I set up a new game if it works but obviously I want my reserve team on my current game back.

Have you tried pressing the square button even though the function isn't displayed?

Yes. I'd take a screenshot to prove the square isn't there but obviously that is impossible being on the psp.

I'm just trying to check if it's an interface thing or a functionality thing. Can you think of anything at all you've done differently in games affected by this?

Nope, it was fine and then around the start of second season it vanished.

I have just set up a new game with another club to test the reserve team is there (which it is) but as I said above it is just disapointing I have no reserve team on my current game.

Archived