SS'08 Kit Request Thread

ScfcFtwMal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ScfcFtwMal if you could I would like if you use your creativity for a fantasy team kit

Team: Porto United (3 Kits if you could)

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor: Red Bull

(if it isn't asking too much I would like one of the kits to look like the "Guinness" kit you posted in your first post in this thread)

Thanks

ScfcFtwMal if you could I would like if you use your creativity for a fantasy team kit

(if it isn't asking too much I would like one of the kits to look like the "Guinness" kit you posted in your first post in this thread)

Thanks

Forgot to mention, make a badge of your own please. Thanks

Guest macsony

please mate any chance of a spurs one dont mind about the sponsor as long as it is a puma kit and the home kit is the right colour the away ones can be anything.

I really want a set for my game as your made up kits are so good. Thanks

Hey mate, Like the kits. Could you maybe do a version of this please? (Team name Molesey Legion Athletic)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/639/winnersvm4.png (best pic I could find unfortunately)

then a 2nd kit with:

Team Colour: Orange with dark blue trim

Kit Manufacturer: nike

Sponsor: SI Games

and maybe a third:

Team Colour: Dark red with black and white trim

Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: SI Games

Haven't got a pic of the badge I'm afraid :(

Would be massivley appreciated if you could do this mate, ta.

I've created a fictional team, the Scarborough Knights, and would like to make them look a bit more authentic with a proper kit. I've designed a logo already (attatched)

I've also attatched (very poor) draft ideas for the kits, if anyone could improve them whilst staying to the same colour scheme & style it'd be greatly appreciated. (White - Home, Green - Away, Gold - Third) At the minute, the manufacturer is Canterbury and the sponsor is Wesfarmers.

I'd also be very grateful if you could do the coding so that they are connected with the right team. The unique id is 8708859, and i'd be very thankful if you could combine them into one zip file.

54054135qv1.png

skfc2ql9.jpg

skfc3rt9.jpg

skfc4pw0.jpg

I could help you out a little ScfcFtwMal with some requests. I have started to make my own kits and am quite used to it now.

Here are my away and third custom kits for Arsenal.

214glf.jpg5vas94.jpg

So if anyone wants I can make them a temporary kit until ScfcFtwMal gets time to make you another one.

Midge: Could you please make me an Oldham Athletic kit set of these please?

Home Kit

Colour: Blue and White - like the bottom Arsenal one you made - blue with a white stripe if you get what I mean?

Sponsor: Reebok (the RBK one)

Kit Maker: Nike

Away Kit

Colour: Fluro Yellow and Black - Again like the bottom Arsenal one with a yellow base and black stripe

Sponsor: Reebok (The RBK one)

Kit Maker: Nike

3rd Kit

Colour: White and Tangerine - the bottom Arsenal one with a white base colour and a tangerine stripe.

Sponsor: JD Sports

Kit Maker: Carbini

Thanks very much

Midge As your helping out could you do this please.

Can You make me A Fantasy Team Called "Weald Bassett".

I Would like to colours to be Orange and Black. The Home Kit orange with Black Shorts and Orange socks. And the Away Kit Black with Orange Shorts and Black Socks, Also Maybe A 3rd Kit You Chose The Colours And The Manufacture = NIKE . Ty

Also I would like you to make me a logo.

And the sponsor to be:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...07/sponser.jpg

How do you get these made kits into the game ??

Thank you Mate.

Please Help ScfcFtwMal I dont get what you mean bout the code and the notepad files.

What do you mean unique ID and do i have to use the Fm Editor to make a New Team.

Please Reply As Soon As you Can And If Any One Else Knows What To Do Feel Free To Help. :)

Oldhammad. here are your requested kits. I matched the away kit colour to Oldhams new away kit. The only decent Oldham badge I could find has a england logo on it as well. I will keep an eye out for any new badge sets and will upload the altered kit. Also do you want to keep the EPL tag or do you want another leagues logo insted?

th_Oldham_home.pngth_Oldham_away.pngth_Oldham_third.png

Save them over your old kits and rename them if required.

If you want any changes feel free to ask.

Midge

Any chance of a Galway United Fantasy Kit.

The Current home kit is on this page:

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/menu-it...o-gallery.html

And the Away:

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/menu-it...o-gallery.html

Sponsor: party poker

Thanks

The links are broken, I tried to have a look at the kits and It wouldn't let me. Maybe you should take a print screen and put in paint and upload the image.

Hope I Helped. XD

Midge, could you do me 3 fantasy kits for my Como save. the kit design is portsomuth away (white shirt at top of this thread) the sposnsor is "Wudy" (attached), and i have attached the logo too. the three kits are:

home - blue with white trim

away - white with blue trim

3rd - gold with burgundy trim

the blue is the same as that on the pompey shirt.

your help would be much appreciated! :D

Como Logo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Como_Calcio_1907

Wudy logo - http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/59951233/82323.html

Wattas here are your kits.

th_wb_home.pngth_wb_away.pngth_wb_third.png

The config file can be found HERE The read-me you requested can be found HERE

Any changes feel free to ask

Thanks A lot midge your an absolute legend. Just one thing can you edit the third kit make it puma and maybe do your own colour scheme different to orange and black. TY mate much appreciated :)

Midge, could you do me 3 fantasy kits for my Como save. the kit design is portsomuth away (white shirt at top of this thread) the sposnsor is "Wudy" (attached), and i have attached the logo too. the three kits are:

home - blue with white trim

away - white with blue trim

3rd - gold with burgundy trim

the blue is the same as that on the pompey shirt.

your help would be much appreciated! :D

Como Logo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Como_Calcio_1907

Wudy logo - http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/59951233/82323.html

Midge, also, if you haven't done these yet, could you also do the 3rd shirt in burgundy with gold trim?? not sure which will look better... feel free to put the sponsor in a wite box by the way - may well look better anyway.

If you would be so kind, could you please make...

Team: ~ Burnley

Kit Manufacturer: ~ Nike

Sponsor: ~ Fly Emirates

First Kit ~ Mainly claret, with blue + white

Second Kit ~ Mainly blue, with claret + white

Third Kit ~ Any colours of your choice.

This would be very much appreciated!

Lads, as you can see he has had loads of request's and he can't do them all at the same time so just wait.

he's beingg a helpingg hand.

Well done mate you tell em its true, I done it once then I realized how many he has done, But along as it get done it doesn't matter it wasn't for him you would of have to of waited longer for the kits. :)

Lads, as you can see he has had loads of request's and he can't do them all at the same time so just wait.

he's beingg a helpingg hand.

hang on, i wasn't hassling... bit harsh i reckon. i'm happy to wait but was just following up. get off my back.

Hey midge, Could you maybe do a version of this please? (Team name Molesey Legion Athletic)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/639/winnersvm4.png (best pic I could find unfortunately, and I can't remember what the sponsor is called hehe, so maybe if you can't read it either, put any in I'm not fussy :) )

then a 2nd kit with:

Team Colour: Orange with dark blue trim (Any style)

Kit Manufacturer: nike

Sponsor: any

and maybe a third:

Team Colour: Dark red with black and white trim (Any style)

Sponsor: any

If you are having problems replicating the kit in the pic, reckon you could just make one up in those colours :p

Haven't got a pic of the badge I'm afraid

Would be massively appreciated if you could do this mate, ta.

Thanks

midge, could you or ScfcFtwMal make this kit?

Thanks

Archived