Mr Hough Boots To Asses FM12

Its the tweaked version. Team talks done by me and assistant doing press conferance. Match preparation as said in post 1 and down to average/low workload when fluid. I actually used the same tactic (except for 2 games) the whole season, so i guess the need for several tactics is kind of overrated. Maybe its more useful in season 2.
were the tweaked 1??

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's took me a while but i have got a fantastic balance with the new 4-1-1-2-2 tactic, I have already showed you test results with Middlesbrough, Here is some with a bigger team and Milan.

MilanvsSiena.jpg

MilanvsJuventus.jpg

MilanvsBolonga.jpg

MilanTable5games.jpg

This tactic will be over the next few days

Hammering isnt the word mate, I have just played Zenit and they didnt have 1 single shot all game, Couldnt touch my defence at all, I havent made any signings either mate

Any chance of uploading a beta for people to help in the testing process

Been to work so i didnt have chance to reply to the requests for a Beta, That won't be happening, I am more than happy with the tactic and i would release it right now but i am gonna test it for a few more games just to make sure in my mind that it is right.

The defence is amazing, Milan have a good defence but a relatively slow one, and even so the opposition can't touch me.

I will 100% release this over the next 48 hours.

It's took me a while but i have got a fantastic balance with the new 4-1-1-2-2 tactic...

This tactic will be over the next few days

4-1-1-2-2 means 2 wings and 2 strikers?

WOW....will be perfect for me!!!

Looking forward me too ;)

TyleRD.

Anybody else struggling with the defensive tweak version in there second season?

I was and i changed wingers to run from deep sometimes and began trashing everyone again, scored 15 is 3 games :). Maybe worth a go. Not sure long term if this would take from defence but exciting to watch.

Im usually a fully paid up member of Mr Hough's tatcics.

Im ashamed to say though, thaat I tried Miminal Fuss' version 4, and spent a whole load of cash on Sergio Canales as my AMC.

My form has nosedived. That's why I'm eagerly anticipating the new release. Having two upfront will also appease my 19 year old wonderkid that isn't getting enough playing time (his words, not mine).

tactic will be out later on today, Still going very well and i am confident but had to catch up with some work, It will be out today though at sometime so don't worry

Hi Mr Hough, can you let us know roughly what time? I'm waiting to start my 2nd season with Middlesborough and its my day off today. Was thinking of trying it as soon as its released.

Would definitely appreciate the information :)

Hi Mr Hough, can you let us know roughly what time? I'm waiting to start my 2nd season with Middlesborough and its my day off today. Was thinking of trying it as soon as its released.

Would definitely appreciate the information :)

I am running a test with Swansea at the minute i'll play around 10 games and then release after that

I am running a test with Swansea at the minute i'll play around 10 games and then release after that

dave 10 matches play is maybe an hour work and not the whole day.

youre one of the best tactic makers

buth you must promisss nothing

dave 10 matches play is maybe an hour work and not the whole day.

youre one of the best tactic makers

buth you must promisss nothing

JEEZ!! Give the guy a break.. instead of being negative and demanding, be thankful! Try to focus on your own tactics if you can't wait for this one to be released..! I am looking forward to it as well, but I am not moaning about it every flipping hour! Great work Mr. Hough! Been using your tactics for the last two FM's now, and I am never disappointed! :)

JEEZ!! Give the guy a break.. instead of being negative and demanding, be thankful! Try to focus on your own tactics if you can't wait for this one to be released..! I am looking forward to it as well, but I am not moaning about it every flipping hour! Great work Mr. Hough! Been using your tactics for the last two FM's now, and I am never disappointed! :)

maybe is my bad language a misunderstanding i'm very greatfull that someone makes a good tactic

buth i think that you can't prommis anything on a tactic because it can go wrong with a test

sorry for bad language and it was not negative and demanding

greetzzz

Archived