Mr Hough Boots To Asses FM12

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bit gay ^^

Mr Hough, deos your 4-1-2-2-1 work on the new patch?

before people ask the tactic should work on Football Manager 2012 12.1.1

Changelist v12.1.1

-----------------------------

- Fixed biography-related crash when viewing the profile of some newgen players

- Fixed rare issue allowing Belgian clubs to enter two divisions

before people ask the tactic should work on Football Manager 2012 12.1.1

Changelist v12.1.1

-----------------------------

- Fixed biography-related crash when viewing the profile of some newgen players

- Fixed rare issue allowing Belgian clubs to enter two divisions

As in 12.1 I mean :)

It'll be out before christmas, That i can promise just don't have the time to test right now, I'm at work all day tomorrow i'm free Friday so i'll get it done then.
i dont know why you do it. i mean by telling people you got a new tactic you should just surprise people by realising your new tactic when its done not showing people what you are on to. dont want to sound a pr**k. i hope you get my drift

I'm using the 4-1-1-2-2 which was the latest tactic, and I really don't see too much difference between this patch and the previous. Still top of the premier league, but I'm in the 4th or 5th season, so I have a pretty good squad. But then again, so do the likes of Man City and Man Utd.

Surely this is to be expected, Mr Hough has never released a tactic when he said he would. My bet is that it is not going well in testing with other teams, so back to drawing board, which would probably be for the best, rather than release a tactic that isn't that great!

Steve

Considering some of these comments I wonder if he'd bother. If he brought it out too early and it wasn't producing you'd be moaning non-stop as you look for your quick-fix tactic so why don't you have a little patience. Mr Hough will release when it's ready, he has a life outside of producing tactics, especially at this time of year.

Considering some of these comments I wonder if he'd bother. If he brought it out too early and it wasn't producing you'd be moaning non-stop as you look for your quick-fix tactic so why don't you have a little patience. Mr Hough will release when it's ready, he has a life outside of producing tactics, especially at this time of year.
al tho i agree with you. i must state he does not help him self by say it out on a such n scuh day time etc.

+ why i dont get is why people show results to get people moaning saying realise it upload it etc.

Archived