Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mrtintheweb said:

easily pleased!

not really, for a transfer listed player valued at £18.75m  and considering his complete n utter ineptitude at keeping goal, it's a good result.. 

1 minute ago, Flash Gordon said:

0-3.PNG.70a5d98d9208310c169e406101210f89.PNG

Anyone made a start this quick to a game before? :lol: My team actually hit the post with a chance before scoring the first goal as well.

Perhaps more bizarrely, I won the game 3-1. :lol:

quick as a Flash! 

3 hours ago, grimbo88 said:

Last game of the season, Fulham need to get a result to stay up and City need to win to clinch the title. I don't think I've ever seen this in an AI vs AI game in the Prem before.

City Fulham.jpg

If Fulham intentionally had one more player sent off then wouldn't the game have automatically ended and been awarded as a 3-0 forfeit result instead? Could've helped their goal difference. Can you imagine the controversy if that happened!

5 hours ago, Weston said:

If Fulham intentionally had one more player sent off then wouldn't the game have automatically ended and been awarded as a 3-0 forfeit result instead? Could've helped their goal difference. Can you imagine the controversy if that happened!

Didn't Colin's Sheffield United do that once?

Just now, Weston said:

I don't recall but I'd love to learn more.

I can't put my finger on the specifics here but I seem to remember Warnock getting an FA reprimand for telling one of his players to deliberately get sent off in order to get a match called off.

2 minutes ago, sorrenmills said:

I can't put my finger on the specifics here but I seem to remember Warnock getting an FA reprimand for telling one of his players to deliberately get sent off in order to get a match called off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane   Battle of brammal Lane it was, i think, injuries n reds though

Edited by rinso

euro 2028. germany vs ireland.

last match of the group stage

2TfEupJ.png

this would be more shocking if germany had been eliminated but no, they were one of the best thirds and went through. ireland as well in second place.

that is until quarter finals! germany vs ireland once again and...

7ZUOliW.png

Ireland wins again by the same result with Parrott scoring twice again! :lol:

1 minute ago, Scotty Walds said:

Yes that's me! I look better on your save than mine, where I'm at Ipswich.

Yeah, not looking bad to start off with, so that's you and Neil Dejyothin I've got so far lol