FM2012 British Championships. 8 Leagues & 4 Cups. Available Now.

adamjdyer

Football. Restructured.

Premier Division includes Celtic & Rangers. The division has been split into two groups of 10 with the top 4 teams of each group qualifying for Europe.

Relegation is split over the two groups, with the bottom two teams of each group facing each other in a Playoff for survival.

The top 2 teams of each group face off in a knockout style tournament to determine the ultimate winner for that season. Winning a £10 Million Pound Jackpot.

Teams 1st-4th of each group qualify for the Champions League (some only at the Qualifiying round) with 5th Place entering the Europa League.

EDIT: I have also added a Winter Break to the Premier League - 1st December to 1 January every year.

Other leagues include: Npower British Championship, nPower British League One, nPower British League Two.

Beyond those leagues we have the Strongbow British Conference Tier 1, the Strongbow Conference Tier 2, and the Strongbow British Conference Tier 3.

For each of these Leagues the:

Top two teams win Promotion

Teams 3rd to 6th qualify for Promotion Playoff

Teams 21st and 22nd qualify for the Relegation Playoff

Bottom two teams relegated.

Holding up the pack is the Strongbow British Amatuer Challenge League.

Top two teams win Promotion

Teams 3rd to 6th qualify for Promotion Playoff

Tournaments include:

Carling FA Cup - The winner qualifies for Euro Cup.

British Challenge Trophy Top Tier. - Divisions nPower British League 2 and above. Winner qualifies for Euro Cup.

British Challenge Trophy Bottom Tier - Divisons Strongbow British Conference Teir 1,2 & 3 and Amatuer League only. Winner qualifies for Euro Cup.

Community Shield - As usual.

Remember guys, this is my first attempt at something like this, and I'm still learning so go easy. Also you'll notice the default competition logos are incorrect. I'm not sure how to change this, if someone does know, then please leave instructions. Also this edit has been made on the 12.0.4 Database.

If I've left anything out/messed up somewhere then let me and I'll do my best to sort it.

NEW LINK - http://www.mediafire.com/?rb0p2555lr5u13p

Archived