Gk sent off

It happens occasionally for professional fouls, and occasionally for handling outisde the box, but very rare in both instances. Over the past few FMs I've seen it maybe 5 times in 100 seasons, and not yet in FM12.

mmmm intresting, ive seen my goalkeeper handle the ball outside the area but nothing given, like im talking a good 3 foot outside the box but no foul no nothing... ive never seen a foul throw aswell, have you??

It happens occasionally for professional fouls, and occasionally for handling outisde the box, but very rare in both instances. Over the past few FMs I've seen it maybe 5 times in 100 seasons, and not yet in FM12.

I don't think they can foul actually. The only way keepers are sent off in this game is this slowly sliding out of the box thing which is either a bug or a very poor animation. I've never seen a GK committing a foul.

Well, there were times when goalkeepers were sent off for professional fouls (CM 01-02 for example). But it's been taken out for some reason. Goalkeepers never make any fouls, which is actually a pretty important element of the game that is missing.

The two times in FM2012 that havent had a keeper as a sub, once because of being unable to register a new keeper, and once because of an injured 1st and 2nd keeper, my keeper got sent off and i had to play an outfield player in goal. This has made me quite cautious.

I have never had a GK sent off, i can remember the oppo 'keeper being sent off for handling outside the area though.

Never had my GK injured during a match either, so i never put a sub GK on the bench - apart from cup finals (just incase :D)

Archived