[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Fetfetzidis is a great ball handler, left footed, short, and extremely quick with his feet. Very talanted and i think Man U are rumored to be going after him. I dont think he will make it in EPL unless he bulks up, those fullbacks will just knock him around way too much.

But he is no Messi thats for sure.

Is it not samaras?

Ughhh, dont remind me about Samaras. I was watching him yesterday on the left wing and boy was he bad, in fact he has been bad the whole tourney. Cant put a good foot on the ball and fire away for some reason, i really hope Santos start Mitroglou instead as the lone striker.

i thought the greek messi was Ninis

I like Ninis, but he doesnt play the wing, just and attacking midfield position and he isnt left footed which is why he doesnt get that same comparison.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basel make first signings of the transfer window!

Loius Walsh has announced that Basel have brought in 3 new players and a manager,as well as their transfer and wage budgets for the season.They have set their transfer budget to £81million and wage budget to 675k.Their first signing Duncan Locke was signed from Al-Sadd for £5million and will receive a wage of £88 a week.Giuseppe Rossi was signed from Villarreal for his release clause of £35million.He will get a wage of £67,500 a week.They also signed Moritz Steiner on a free,who will get £2k a week.Basel also sacked Matthias Sammer and replaced him with Massimiliano Allergi.Asked if there will be any more players coming to Basel,chairman Louis Walsh said,"Definitely.We need a central midfielder,so if anyone has one their willing to sell,please contact me."

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos sign Gabriel Heinze on transfer from Al-Sadd for 3.5m. In a desperate maneuver to plug a hole left behind from the departure of Papadopoulos and Wilson, chairman Babaginoosh decided to bring in the veteran back to fill in for at least this season. The next transfer window might show a different starting back, but it all depends on the play of Heinze and if he can still keep up with the young forwards in the league.

PSV

Chairman Andy Stewart has finally delved into the transfer market aswell as bringing in a new manager after the legendary Marcello Lippi retired.

Manager: Didier Deschamps

Foreign Transfers:

Georgy Schennikov - 13.125M - 53k

Raphael Varane - 15M - 41.25k

Youth Transfers:

Francis Lapintiga (Lyon) - 4.5M - 2.1k

Vito Marconi (Inter) - 4.5M - 750

Players sold:

Dries Maertens - 7M

It's in the rules ;) Been used since January of 1st season I think.

Oh... I must admit I have never noticed that. In that case I guess some of my free transfer's wages should be lower then. I was going to give Walter Samuel 30k a week :D

Basel announce 5 more signings

With just 3 hours of the transfer window left,Basel chairman Louis Walsh has announced 5 more new faces at St.Jakob-Park II.Darren Fletcher joins from Manchester United for £21.25million,he'll get a wage of £87,500 a week.Vierinha joins on loan from Wolfsburg,James Collins was signed on a free,he'll get £5,000 a week, receiving £250,000 more then James Collins (£255,000) is 29 year old Mathieu Flamini joins from HSV for £3million and finally Tobias Weis joins on loan from Hoffenheim.More transfers are expected.

Players available for sale or loan:

Thulani Serano - 2.8m

Djamel Abdoun - 750k

Petar Grbic - 400k

David Fuster - 750k

Sergey Kodrat'ev - 220k

Ivan Gonzalez - 210k

Other players are for sale, just inquire

All transfer fees are negotiable

Players NOT for sale:

Ongenda

Areola

Sissoko

Evans

Lloris

Mitroglou

Fetfatzidis

Moroni

Schena

Soldado

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting to try and sell some players off before deadline

The following players are available for sale all offers considered

Vladimir Koman

Adam Bogdan

Hrvoje Tokic

Federico Mancuello

Jeda

Pablo Barzola

Filip Loncaric

Chris Eagles

anybody in U-18 squad apart from Santiago Gonzalez garcia

anybody in reserves except Danny Da Costa, Sergi Roberto, Medhi Abeid, Kevin, Haris Vuckic, Zakaria Labyad and Raheem Sterling

ANJI Signings

Foreign Transfers

Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal, for undisclosed fee and wages

Vasillica Mina from Sturm Graz for undisclosed fee and wages

Loans

Clement grenier from Lyon

Jack Robinson from Liverpool

Frees

Phillipe Senderos

Abdallah Yasien

Jose Rodriguez

Youth signing

Tony Trinidade De Vilhena From Feyenoord

**One more youth signing to find and confirm with Tms permission**

ISCO was sold for £7.5Million to make room for the new signings

I'm not denying TM's work rate or the effort he's put into this and the things I stated were only things, I believe, that could have improved the experience! Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion and TM can run it however he wants but criticism is required in order to improve. I admit it did sound quite bitter, which I apologise for. I just think it had the potential to be a lot better. At the end of the day, like jpr said, most people seem to be enjoying it and that's the main thing. I was only suggesting things that may help future chairman games!

I'm not denying TM's work rate or the effort he's put into this and the things I stated were only things, I believe, that could have improved the experience! Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion and TM can run it however he wants but criticism is required in order to improve. I admit it did sound quite bitter, which I apologise for. I just think it had the potential to be a lot better. At the end of the day, like jpr said, most people seem to be enjoying it and that's the main thing. I was only suggesting things that may help future chairman games!

That sounds like a much better argument even if others do not agree with you. Maybe next time take the time to think up something like that instead of a reply that sounded bitter and ignorant to other's feelings. I'm sure TM will be pleased that you apologised :)

You are right that criticism is required to improve, but it has to be much more constructive than what you offered previously. It didn't just sound quite bitter, it sounded very bitter and I really couldn't understand why.

Obviously you are right that things could be better and i'm trying to improve it with rule changes as we go along, but I was asked to offer something different when making this chairman game, due to the rest of the chairman games available being more or less the same. I feel i've stood up to that challenge and i'm pretty pleased by the response, with a lot of active players and hitting almost 1,200 posts. Unfortunately you can't please everyone no matter what you do, because everyone has a different opinion.

Archived