Browsing tactics...

I'm getting rather annoyed with myself... I have a great team but can't defend! anyway... Thats not why I'm writing...

I'd like to know why people upload classic tactics? I'm struggling to understand why people use it, wen you can't do little tweaks during game and can't do shouts.

What is the point?

Cheers.

it gives them easy wins...... (nothing wrong with that)

It'll fix your problem in a jiffy..... and in my view.... you'll learn nothing about the game and struggle in FM 2013.......

If you want help with your defending then post some info.... other than that, I think I answered your question.

Regards

LAM

Is everyone Barcelona then???

No, using classic tactics it is easier to exploit the ME. I wouldnt know how as i use the TC i just know it is, thats why it gives easy wins regardless of the team. AS lam said explain the tactic your using and we can help you improve it. If not this thread will just get closed by a MOD

All the so called "super tactics" on here - Fuss, Mr Hough and a few others are all said to be the best when in fact all they are is exploits of the ME. Classic tactics usually are. SI should disable the use of them IMO, I guarantee there would soon be a less frantic tactic section and these so called experts would soon vanish.

Ah.... I wouldn't ban them. People should be able to play how they wish.

There is no doubt that the game is getting smarter....... this means that it takes more to understand it and not everone can or wants to or has the time to.

Take me for example. I love the game, but I play it in a way that it takes me nearly 30/45 mins to play a single game. That means that I have not played it for around a month or so. If I liked downloading tactics and liked hitting 'proceed' (I dont even know if they still work that way), then I could steam through a season and I'd probably be playing it now. However, that bores me senseless..... just like I imagine playing the way I do bores others senseless..............

Rgards

Yeah banning them would be harsh, I think most people know the real experts are SFraser, Cleon, Heath, wwfan, tactikkz (sorry if ive missed anyone who considers themselvs an expert). The people who actually understand the ME rather than exploit it. I mean look at Cleon, won the league with Swansea in first season. She wont have used an exploit, just very very knowledgable and understands what works. I prefer playing like you lam, taking my time and playing through it slowly. Can take me up to a month to finish a season, and thats quick ;)

Archived