Spain vs Italy, KO: 7:45pm Sunday

Leppard

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And people say Casillas isn't that good etc.

Still the best in the world for me. Although I don't think people say he isn't that good, just that he isn't as good as he once was, which is less ridiculous.

Game ruined now. Its easy to say with hindsight but making all 3 subs so early could always come back to haunt you.

always happens, like in FM, if you make all 3 subs before 70 mins, you're almost guaranteed to get an injury :D

Iniesta surely the PotT?

I'll go for Jordi Alba, was meant to be Spain's weak link at the beginning of the tournament, but he's played well in every game and his goal tonight just tops off what a brilliant tournament he has had.

I'll go for Jordi Alba, was meant to be Spain's weak link at the beginning of the tournament, but i don't think he's had a bad game so far and the goal tonight just tops off what a brilliant tournament he has had.

he was? anyone who actually watched him before the tournament could have told you this was BS, Arbeloa was worried about more than Alba by people in spain iirc

he was? anyone who actually watched him before the tournament could have told you this was BS, Arbeloa was worried about more than Alba by people in spain iirc

I'd say so for anyone who doesn't regularly watch Spanish football (i.e. me). Before the tournament i wouldn't have had a clue who played LB for Spain if you'd have asked me.

Archived