FM 12 Premiership Mix Up - Sign Up - 20 Place Available

SIGN - UP IS NOW OPEN

Premiership Mix Up !

Im using football manager 12

So guys Premiership Mix Up is back, now i did a Sign-Up for FM11 and it went down a storm, I have actually been away from the forums for quite a while but i decided to come back with a new Mix Up, this time making it better and more enjoyable for you guys, if you would like to check out the old sign up here it is - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269750-Premiership-Mix-Up-!-Sign-Up

For this sign - up i need 20 people to take control of one of the 2011/12 Premiership sides, this will operate on a first come first serve basis however there is a twist. Each Team in the premiership will have lost their 5 best players, this will be the 5 players with the highest value in the club. (The rest of the squads will stay the same). These 100 players will be drafted in 5 seperate rounds to each of the 20 teams and this is were you come in, when i have 20 people signed up i will need the 20 people to message me a number from 1 - 20 you cannot duplicate numbers so please read the posts to make sure no one repeats a number. These numbers will corrosponed to a player in the 5 drafts, i will be putting all the players into the drafts and giving them numbers before anybody gives me a number so you will know i am not favouring anyone by giving them better players., and that player will play for your club you could end up with players that left your club or in theory Rooney or Torres or any big name could end up at Norwich (no disrespect to any Norwich fans :0 ) So at the end of 5 rounds you will have 5 new players for your team.

Then i will edit all the transfer budjets for the teams, The number you chose at the start will also corrospond to a transfer budget. Budgets can range from £10m - £200m !

To finally conclude the Sign - up i will remove all of the premiership managers and the number game will come into effect again.

I also Have a few more Steps to the sign - up but i will reveal them a little latter on! If you have seen the previous sign-up you might have a clue as to what might happen, When we have 20 people playing. Please would anybody who would like to sign - up please be aware that it will be a little time consuming so please be able to make yourself available and check the posts back regularly, we don't want to have to slow down for one person thanks guys.

Just to add last year I did not change any of the clubs reputation, however this year I will be changing them so they are all equal, we found in the last Sign-Up that if a smaller premiership Team had a big player it was hard for them to keep hold of them, so if I make all reputations equal if you do get a decent player in the draft, your more likely to keep hold of them !!!

I will be posting updates throughout the season on transfers, tables and key matches and information!

So let's get going!

1. Arsenal - (Whoopy D)

2. Aston Villa - (Jim Owen)

3. Blackburn - (kris0710)

4. Bolton - (marty78)

5. Chelsea - (Charlieharry4)

6. Everton - (Booooooom)

7. Fulham - (CrazedBaron)

8. Liverpool - (Manku)

9. Man City - (ri916)

10. Man Utd - (stoff7)

11. Newcastle - (toonbalmy87)

12. Norwich - (Stuart_Aberdeen)

13.QPR - (5ergio)

14. Stoke City - (Prodigal Son)

15. Sunderland - (musantha)

16. Swansea - (AndyEs)

17. Tottenham - (David Corperial)

18. West Brom - (letisserandhenryaregreat)

19. Wigan - (ssestig)

20. Wolves - (Nottingham Forest)

If there are any problems do not hestitate to message me!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
`oiii ri ...i wont to join up to this..im not running this sign up....who the hell are you to tell people that...sam ruff i would like qpr please...if i do anything wrong feel free to kick me

I didn't tell him to do anything, I just gave him the facts. As I'm taking part in this I would rather not have inactive trolls playing. If Sam is happy to let you take part that's fine but I would probably withdraw if that's the case.

im not inactive ...i have all the time to take part in this and other competitions...you obviously dont like me for some reason..but i really dont care ...you put me across to people as a troll and compelete idiot im sick of your bullying ..simply what i do has nothing tto do with you so please leave me alone

im not inactive ...i have all the time to take part in this and other competitions...you obviously dont like me for some reason..but i really dont care ...you put me across to people as a troll and compelete idiot im sick of your bullying ..simply what i do has nothing tto do with you so please leave me alone

It does have something to do with me as I entered this.

ok ..i cant join this sign up because of RI ...i will leave just because you abuse me on here...all i can i say is Wow...

when have I abused you? I have just told the truth- I haven't used insults or abusive language have I?

edit: added to my ignore list.

Archived