leroy lita at bham

last year i had an issue with a short term loan player namely chris wood who came to bham but in the game he was not at the club he was still at west brom.this year we have signed leroy lita on a short term emergency 3 month loan will the same thing happen with him or will he be a bham player at the start of the game.why cant the game put short term loanees at the right clubs as there are not that many of them?any ideas guys.

he was signed just after the window but why should that make a difference he is a bham player so should be in the game i know i can loan him in myself or use the editor but this is not the point the game is wanting to be as realistic as possible and yet the basics of the right players at the right club are not being met on principle i just think its wrong how hard can it be for them to do it?

Because it's only a short term loan. I'm not going to get into an argument with you as I've had a drink. I've explained why they don't include them.

Lol whats there to argue about? he was asking a reasonable question, your original reply was..."SI don't include short-term loans is because they don't have a big effect on the game."

I bed to differ! I think he will :p

I never get why people moan about things like this. The Editor in-game is your friend with things that really annoy you and you want changing.

Get off arse, make your own data improvements. There's loads of issues that need working on imvvvvvvho (AI squad building?) before data of individual obscure players or where they might be.

in my experience short term loads are never in the game for the reason that there is sooo many of them, especially around release time. Many of them get canceled or recalled and I think there would more complaints about wrong players than players who are only there a short time being included.

Annoying but for example a fair few years ago my beloved Norwich City was in a much darker place under the leadership of Kim Jong....opps I mean Glenn Roeder. He was OBSESSED with short term loans. I didnt moan at SI for not including them though as even us NCFC fans struggled to keep up with the amount of short term loans coming in, being canceled, rejoining, not playing. Was a joke. But either way getting slightly of topic but basically I can understand why short term loans are not included. There is always the editor if its that important. (I use to update with short term loans on my old saves when NCFC were in Championship, but ill admit I did use to regret it as sometimes ill start a save then that loan players recalled in real life before he even makes a few appearances and just feels silly).

Archived