Technical issue with skin

steff91

At the moment im using the "Silence" skin.But what i am trying to do is install the sky sports scoreboard within this game.So upon download of the SS scoreboard it says to extract and copy the graphics,panels folders to the folders within this skin,when i do this nothing changes,i also refresh the skin etc etc...

Now im a bit gazumped as it seems very straight forward and i cant seem to get it working

Any help would be most appreciated as this is driving me nuts!!!!

Try extracting the folder to your desktop then move them into the graphics folder inside The Silence skin folder in your documents.

Download - Extract on desktop - Cut the folders - then head to Documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/skins/silenceskin/graphics/paste the folders in there.

Hope this works for you.

Try extracting the folder to your desktop then move them into the graphics folder inside The Silence skin folder in your documents.

Download - Extract on desktop - Cut the folders - then head to Documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/skins/silenceskin/graphics/paste the folders in there.

Hope this works for you.

Done exactly as you said Chicha but still no joy,cut the folders and then i copied/pasted the graphics scoreboard folder to skins/silence/graphics and panels to skins/silence/panels...still nothing???

Help anyone???

You could try what your doing with another skin to see if it works. Either that or PM the maker of the skin, he may be able to help you with this more than I can.

Ok m8 thanks for the help anyway.what skin would you reccomend trying it with, as im thinking too it may be an issue involving the skin somewhere.

I would just try any skin.

Here's the skin I use with the scoreboard mod and a couple of others. http://www.gamefront.com/files/22278424/base2012+dark+bg.zip If the background is too light you can change it in the graphics folder of the skin.

If you don't like that try the downloading other skin/skins to see if you can get the mod to work.

I would just try any skin.

Here's the skin I use with the scoreboard mod and a couple of others. http://www.gamefront.com/files/22278424/base2012+dark+bg.zip If the background is too light you can change it in the graphics folder of the skin.

If you don't like that try the downloading other skin/skins to see if you can get the mod to work.

cheers m8,so is it just a case of copying&pasting the scoreboard graphics to the skin then yeah?

***FINALLY GOT IT M8,EVENTUALLY*** Thanks for your help appreciated:applause::applause::applause:

Archived