Release Night

Anyone else think it would be cool for a list to be published announcing all the shops and locations where FM13 will be released at midnight? I remember it happening 2 years ago, but can't remember seeing it last year, although it may have happened and I just didn't notice.

Anyway I think this would be cool. Would be helpful to a lot of people too.

Well I have a girlfriend and a life but theres a 24 hour Tesco literally at the end of my street, so its easy to get to. Plus with a 50% discount at Tesco for myself, I think it's a very very wise choice on my part. Also, I will be walking in, buying, walking out, no waiting outside a shop that's always open. All hail assuming idiots...

Well I have a girlfriend and a life but theres a 24 hour Tesco literally at the end of my street, so its easy to get to. Plus with a 50% discount at Tesco for myself, I think it's a very very wise choice on my part. Also, I will be walking in, buying, walking out, no waiting outside a shop that's always open. All hail assuming idiots...

How do you get 50% discount at Tesco like?!

On steam is the majority of the game already downloaded prior to midnight with only a bit left to save time after midnight. I seem to remember that this occurred on a previous release of the game, but as Ive always previously bought from a shop Im not sure. This year Im downloading straight from steam

Well I'll be tucked up in my bed. There is no way I'll be up at midnight just to play a computer game even one as immense as FM. At my age I definitely need the beauty sleep!

How do you get 50% discount at Tesco like?!

Well it's because they made a mistake. They thought I'd stolen so I was jumped on by security, so to compensate me they gave me a 50% discount on all purchases for 8 weeks. They can be surprisingly generous!

Although, I did think about Steam, if I can half the game price, I'm happy regardless.

Well it's because they made a mistake. They thought I'd stolen so I was jumped on by security, so to compensate me they gave me a 50% discount on all purchases for 8 weeks. They can be surprisingly generous!

Although, I did think about Steam, if I can half the game price, I'm happy regardless.

you should be able to preorder it get the beta game and then still pick it up from the shop as Tesco is one of the pre order beta game retailers.

Ah, nightmare - has it been confirmed that the beta is out on the 19th?

I'm with the girlfriend that weekend.

Just tell her with the fixture the way that it is, you think her best chance of some action over the next few weeks will be in the reserves.

If she gets upset, just remind her that it would be worth listening to your advice as you are the one who picks the team.

Cheers for the laughs, you bunch of cheeky scamps.

By the way, some people who are both impatient and direct have been asking Miles about the beta release time. His response was that SI don't know yet, and won't know for a few hours before release.

Plausible?

Cheers for the laughs, you bunch of cheeky scamps.

By the way, some people who are both impatient and direct have been asking Miles about the beta release time. His response was that SI don't know yet, and won't know for a few hours before release.

Plausible?

Agreed with miles there.

Archived