I have a question regarding regarding wingers. What is the difference between playing them as wide strikers and AML, AMR besides less defensive responsibility. I make my own tactics and on 2 different saves I have used both to success. I'm not on tactics forums much but formations I see on most stories and forums with wingers are AML, AMR as opposed to wide strikers. Why don't many people use the wide forwards?

Are you asking why players do not use FL and FR (level with FC's).

If so then I'd imagine it is purely down to it being to different...... most tactical discussions are bow based around controlling the midfield following Spain and Barcelonas successes last season.

I might be wrong here, but doesnt the infamous MW (WM - can never remember which way around) use FL/FR?

One final note, if you are having success with it, then post about it, perhaps you can get people to try it.

If so then I'd imagine it is purely down to it being to different...... most tactical discussions are bow based around controlling the midfield following Spain and Barcelonas successes last season.

I might be wrong here, but doesnt the infamous MW (WM - can never remember which way around) use FL/FR?

One final note, if you are having success with it, then post about it, perhaps you can get people to try it.

Yups the W-M does use FL/FR

I did mean this. I did have sucess once on an old save but I used a different tactic at my new club. Usually I play with AMR/AML as it better suits the players

Archived