Beta key from game

So gutted that people are playing fm 13 & I'm not considering I pre ordered it :mad:. I pre ordered it from Game and they said bonus offer and they talked about the beta version. My question is did anyone pre order it from Game if so have you received your code ? I'm guessing/hoping they're waiting until tomorrow before they release it.

i have same from zavi i rang them up and they said they cant realsie it till tommrow cause not got perrmission to and wen i mention this anywhere else no one from si seems to take any notice !

did they say how they['re going to send out the codes? i presume by email. i'm still waiting for my code from zavvi, but since the beta was out '2 weeks before official release', we still ahve a day to go.

I haven't received any code yet, pre ordered mine from Game Tuesday. Their website says they email the codes out every Thursday (preorders placed before Tuesday 23.59 that week). I emailed them this morning, but have only received a typical automated ''we have received your query and will be back to you in 48 hours'. Tempted to just buy it direct from Steam, and cancel the Game pre order.

I have just received my code via email. Sent 21.15 tonight, so have a look in your emails now! Going to download mine now. This is defo going to help me during the long days of rehab (just out of cast for broken leg!)

Archived