FM 2013 - Fergie sacked in January lol

Well that's what happens if weaker teams play like Barcelona on the pitch.

It's a bit disappointing that you can't see a difference between teams packed with world class players and mid table to relegation candidates.

All pass the ball around like they spend the summer in a Tiki Taka camp.

Yea but in another thread someone posted Liverpool finishing 18th and being relegated.. I know they're not in the best shape the now but relegation?? I've noticed that the balance between teams seems to be shifting from the stronger to the weaker. There've been a number of saves (purely for fun to see what happens) for me that have seen the likes of Real finish bottom half and (like you) big, big teams like Man Utd and Chelsea finish much lower than they ever would in real life.

Bear n mind this is only the BETA and although represents the full game, is not the finished product. Have a look in the bug section, there's hundreds and they should all be corrected by Nov 2nd.

Yea but in another thread someone posted Liverpool finishing 18th and being relegated.. I know they're not in the best shape the now but relegation?? I've noticed that the balance between teams seems to be shifting from the stronger to the weaker. There've been a number of saves (purely for fun to see what happens) for me that have seen the likes of Real finish bottom half and (like you) big, big teams like Man Utd and Chelsea finish much lower than they ever would in real life.

Bear n mind this is only the BETA and although represents the full game, is not the finished product. Have a look in the bug section, there's hundreds and they should all be corrected by Nov 2nd.

Liverpool are struggling on my current save they were stuck down in 14th just coming up to Christmas. The rest of the "big teams" seem to be doing as expected Man Utd (me) are first followed by Chelsea and City respectively, Fulham are the surprise package in 4th with Arsenal and Spurs behind them.

you are going to get the odd person having something drastic happen when loads of people play the game, not saying this for the beta as it is a bit of a mess, but there is always 1 person who gets something rare happen in their game

Archived