FM13 Assistant Manager Advice

Hey guys, this is driving me nuts, but I can't seem to find the pre-match assistant manager advice screen that used to be in FM12.

It was in overview under advice you'd have his feedback.. I can't find it anywhere! Gave you info such as who had trouble blending in etc..

Before anyone asks yes I do have an assistant manager..

It's been replaced with a more comprehensive scout report from the scout you have set to next opposition. It should pop up in your in-box a day or two before each game as long as you have a scout on this assignment.

The assistant feedback I'm referring to is mainly for you own team not opposition

The assistant feedback I'm referring to is mainly for you own team not opposition
I can't seem to locate this option?? Where exactly is it? Thanks!

When you are on your squad screen there's a tab at the top right of the screen that says report, hover your mouse over that and a new set of menus appear underneath were you can click on squad depth, tactics analysis etc.

When you are on your squad screen there's a tab at the top right of the screen that says report, hover your mouse over that and a new set of menus appear underneath were you can click on squad depth, tactics analysis etc.

He's looking for a team talk feedback screen I think for which you have to go the assistant manager's profile, then reports and there's the team talk feedback option.

The op says pre-match feedback, not post match.

It's all there, pre-match, half time, post-match. But reading the OP again, I'm thinking the poster might be looking for the in-match pre-game assistant advice, so we're both off.

It's annoying that I am unable to see this information before a match! I used to use the information to help with team talks.. Like if complacency was creeping in..

Me too, I started my own thread on this and never got any answers. I cant understand why they would remove it.

Can it be implemented again in a new patch SI, to me this really helped with your pre match team talks and is needed, to take it out and then put pre match in the analysis section once the game has started is bonkers and pointless as your cant use the pre match advice as intended

Guess no one has found this screen pre match. Why move it so that the assistant tells you during the match what the reaction of the players was pre-match so that you cant do anything to combat it. This worked great in FM12 when you could view it in the pre match preview and adjust the team talks to suit. Why change it when it wanst necessary?:mad:

Why is it not possible to access your assistant managers feedback before you are starting a match (Pre match information screen).?

This means that you cannot analyse the Pre-Match section of his feedback such as complacency, players who are being cocky during warm-up. This is an important feature in terms of knowing what to say in the individual talks.

Archived